So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it.

Good luck man,
The real account experience is crazy.
Don't lose your mind, be cool about it and don't rush things.
After you made some decent profits invite us all for a meal :D

Gentlemen,

I apologize for the delay in responding. Life, as you know it, can be crazy sometimes. Working off of 6 hours of sleep within the past 48 hours can have a toll on you. (Also a college student, well, a much older college student, lol).

I'm so thrilled to see the vote of confidence from you all. I have been more so focusing on breakouts, and understanding. Trying to jump in without a game plan, as a member mentioned earlier, is going to suffocate you, but focusing on a key point should surely fine tune your craft. That's where I am right now at this point in trading. More so learning how to discipline the emotional aspect of trading. This by far is what separates trading, from gambling, and that's the definitive answer I have been searching for.

"Without self discipline, one should abandon all dreams of becoming rich. "~ Robert Kiyosaki

So, there we have it. I'm working on some major things right now that might....excuse me...will, launch me into my next phase of trading.

I hope everyone is doing well, and grabbing all of the pips while you can.........before I enter the arena... BWUahhhahhahhah (I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, lol.)

Sincerely,
ReignMan

Stay dreaming without trying never walk you to success. Keep trying, never give up and be a persistent person, that's the journey to success.

One of the best quotes that I've seen so far that I think would apply to you, "Slow and steady profit will beat everything else". Good luck!
vbsmile.png

One of the best quotes that I've seen so far that I think would apply to you, "Slow and steady profit will beat everything else". Good luck!
vbsmile.png

We need to be rich, but rich slowly. I can't remember who quote this, but this is the truth.

Back