So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it.

Hi ReignMan, been meaning to tell you your thread title: " So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it" reminded me of a very similar statement made by one of the girls I used to know. But she was NOT referring to trading the forex market :p
===================================

If you don't try trading the real thing, you will never know. So, jump in, take it slow & easy, try not to get emotional, and you will be alright :cool:

Hi ReignMan, been meaning to tell you your thread title: " So after years of dreaming, I decided to do it" reminded me of a very similar statement made by one of the girls I used to know. But she was NOT referring to trading the forex market :p

If you don't try trading the real thing, you will never know. So, jump in, take it slow & easy, try not to get emotional, and you will be alright :cool:

Ha ha good joke mate. :D

I do agree part of it. But 1 thing should be share as well. Only discretionary trader will get emotional, if you are a rule-based discretionary trader, emotion not always a problem on failure.

If we could somehow turn off our emotion it would be awesome for me. I lost? Zzzt. Until it went away. I won? Yippee!!!! Then, Zzzt. Back to level.

Just put on this collar. It's tuned to detect emotions and apply increasing levels of voltage until you get over them. ;)

If we could somehow turn off our emotion it would be awesome for me. I lost? Zzzt. Until it went away. I won? Yippee!!!! Then, Zzzt. Back to level.

Sometime, I feel that emotion don't really play a role anymore on my trading. If you have a good strategy and rules, just follow them and make yourself as robot. Setting appear, put a trade. Setting doesn't appear, sit back.

Back