Standard-Fideltity-Carlton-DCS-Trust-the-Philippines-and-some-Botnet?

Hi there,

there are vague indications that this will be the next "broker" belonging to the same larger scheme.

https://www.rutherfordfranklin.com/index.html

best HB1

@Hanish: Maybe I can explain all the red lines above. It is just that the FPA's privacy policy forbids placing any real world contact data of FPA members in public. The solution is to get in touch with each other through the conversation function.

Yes Rutherford Franklin are scammers. Read threads throughout the internet they have also been caught out as being the ‘Dominion Group’ same phone number as RF same first name contact and sounded exactly the same on the phone. These people sound of British American decent but have no morals. They can’t give you a registration number/ business number and they aren’t authorised anywhere. They will lie to get your money and when they do it’s gone.
A friend of mine who is involved with cyber crime and internet technology and apparently those whom think they are uncontactable better think twice these days. But, do yourself a favour and hang up and tell the authorities....

The name is Rutherford Franklin and again the claim to be in Tokyo.

Yes they claim to have an office in Tokyo yet I have read on another site that they state they are calling from their office in Tokyo yet the caller ID on the phone says Osaka Tokyo 6 hours away. Also on another site there were two people stating that they were from two different companies yet their caller ID said it was the same number.

Yes they claim to have an office in Tokyo yet I have read on another site that they state they are calling from their office in Tokyo yet the caller ID on the phone says Osaka Tokyo 6 hours away. Also on another site there were two people stating that they were from two different companies yet their caller ID said it was the same number.

Come to think of it their web site is in Tokyo, they call from Osaka and their IP address is registered in the USA, and under a proxy name. Do you think that they don’t want to be located....??? Trust them with your money. I THINK NOT

hi cactus,
though they use many disguise strategies, there are some loopwholes pointing to some islands in the greater south east asian area as the true location of their call-center. I think somebody else already described the process above. Maybe try to geolocate their mail-headers in most cases you will end up at Tor-Exit nodes but maybe not always.
have a nice day
hb1

there are indications that during the last month and maybe even right now the same persons are operating under the name
wellington-capital.

http://www.wellington-capital-group.com/

the "clients list" seem to be identical.

what one could wonder is why do the real investment firms, whose names the scam companies always paraphraise, (Standard Fid elity-> Fidelity Inc.,Wellington-Capital -> Welling Management Inc,) even allow them to outperform their google rank at least in some countries?

hi,
this is probably about a different but similar gang:

The Philippine National Police Anti-Cybercrime Group has arrested eight Israelis and 482 Filipinos in Clark Freeport Zone in Angeles City, Pampanga for allegedly defrauding victims in a multi-million dollar online stock trading scam.

read: https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/world...nMh?li=BBr8Mkn

p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }a:link { }

Back