Starting out with $200 and waht next...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do find yourself successfully making profits, don't sit back and leave all the money in the account. Imagine starting with $200, spending a year making some healthy profits, and having all your trades cancelled when you try to make a withdrawal.

Set up a regular system for withdrawing at least some of your profits.

Very good advice! Thanks

On my virgin days in forex, I read somewhere about a Chinese school teacher who managed to turn his USD300 starting capital into over usd250k in just over one month of trading. When he requested for a withdrawal, the broker actually sent a representative to personally hand him the cheque.....so, it's possible to make large profits from a small trading account.

Well, I have read this many times as I said, but I need details how do you explain that $200 is not enough. It is nothing that matters to force me to a decision if it is good or bad to make the start. I already made the decision. It is only for discussion purposes or I will have to find it myself. I mean no offense to you. ;)

I have a daytime job (writing from there), no problem, even I have savings which I am eager to invest them in this business because I find it very interesting, but in my country, average savings are very low in comparison that can be in European countries, US, Australia, New Zealand and few other that I didn't mention them. So yes, I can afford to lose $200.

It's entirely up to you how much you wish to start with I just gave you my opinion but I guess you are used of working for cent's!

Be sure to keep us updated in turning your $200 into $50000k!

On my virgin days in forex, I read somewhere about a Chinese school teacher who managed to turn his USD300 starting capital into over usd250k in just over one month of trading. When he requested for a withdrawal, the broker actually sent a representative to personally hand him the cheque.....so, it's possible to make large profits from a small trading account.

Some people I guess would be so gullible and believe this, $300 to $250k in a month:D

...hmmm...well, guess I must be one of the "gullible ones":p

How's your trading performances?....mine still stink...made a bunch of money, but lose it all the very next day:(....greed gets me ALL the time:(

...hmmm...well, guess I must be one of the "gullible ones":p

How's your trading performances?....mine still stink...made a bunch of money, but lose it all the very next day:(....greed gets me ALL the time:(

Yea I'm not complaining still make consistent % every month on my investments using little to no leverage but nothing like this "school teacher" making +80000% in a month:D

Last edited:
Really! Good for you!;).....somehow, I will have to "grow up" and make great efforts & pains to become a consistent trader like you:)

Each time I wipe out an account, I promised that would be the last one....BUT I repeated the same stupid and idiotic mistakes over and over...and then some..on the next account:(
I think I should stick to smaller accounts...usd500-3k...cause I seem to do well with such account and last longer too. And, OF COURSE, I will have to make it a habit to make periodic withdrawals of profits before I blow them all away along with the entire account:mad:....which I have been doing all these past four (?) years of trading the forex.

Really! Good for you!;).....somehow, I will have to "grow up" and make great efforts & pains to become a consistent trader like you:)

Each time I wipe out an account, I promised that would be the last one....BUT I repeated the same stupid and idiotic mistakes over and over...and then some..on the next account:(
I think I should stick to smaller accounts...usd500-3k...cause I seem to do well with such account and last longer too. And, OF COURSE, I will have to make it a habit to make periodic withdrawals of profits before I blow them all away along with the entire account:mad:....which I have been doing all these past four (?) years of trading the forex.

From what I read in the thread you had a while back I think you are on the right track but perhaps use to much leverage and over trade;)

Learn from your mistakes and I'm sure your will reach your goal:)

I only make a small % (5% is a good month for me) on my accounts every month so it's not that hard for me to be consistent LOL

...hmmm...yah, I tend to do extremely well over the very short term doubling/trebling/and more of my account ...but wipe it out the very next day.
High leverage is not so much of a problem as with over-trading which kills my account every fu*king time:mad:....and I just never seem to learn from the many3333 mistakes:(....

Oh well, like I said, I think I should stick to smaller account(s) and to practice periodic withdrawals of profits before I pissed them all away with over trading yet again.

Good uck with your trades and keep up your consistent trading which is definitely working;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back