sunday Night opning market Prices,Legel to decide and stopout even wrong chart?

please, let me get into the point ok please1?
as a trader if i made a deposit no matter how much it is to see how things will go and waited to get it into my acount and it got toooooooooo late and i ad no time to think or do anything, so first
1- who is to blame and will the broker forgive me if it was me as custmer who dealy?
2- isnt there a rule for safety of trading and good environment?
3- why the execution department judge that the delay fund would not safe my acount? why they consider the scenario that makes them not doing wrong?
4-dipsit the fact of the dealy of deposit but is this a legel act or behave to judge a trader on a fact that no one could expect it? whats if i got an idea to get more deposits into acount? if they had a sceniro then can make 1000 scenario? am i right or wrong? please i need a logic and official replay, i am really getting so tired emailing them but no help at all!!

Plus of that , the market open on huge gap and spiclay nzdusd/chfnzd usdaud !!
please, let me get into the point ok please1?
as a trader if i made a deposit no matter how much it is to see how things will go and waited to get it into my acount and it got toooooooooo late and i ad no time to think or do anything, so first
1- who is to blame and will the broker forgive me if it was me as custmer who dealy?
2- isnt there a rule for safety of trading and good environment?
3- why the execution department judge that the delay fund would not safe my acount? why they consider the scenario that makes them not doing wrong?
4-dipsit the fact of the dealy of deposit but is this a legel act or behave to judge a trader on a fact that no one could expect it? whats if i got an idea to get more deposits into acount? if they had a sceniro then can make 1000 scenario? am i right or wrong? please i need a logic and official replay, i am really getting so tired emailing them but no help at all!!

Are you blaming them because you bet all your money without proper education? and also because the market was volatile at the time?
That is not there fault sorry

dear big expert trader!!!i am not blaming!!! and i am not shouting!!! i am asking an resoble qustion? so answer it or else you can keep saying whatever you like, but again i wasnt blaming i am refering to my issue,so cool it big EXPERT INVESTOR!!!!! :cool:

WILL YOU KNOW THE FULL STORY BEFOR DEFENDING THEM?? even i didnt said who is my broker!!and btw ty i got your point and no need more word from you!!
Are you blaming them because you bet all your money without proper education? and also because the market was volatile at the time?
That is not there fault sorry

i saw a mod saying i choosed wrong place to post and i must go general forex talk so i thought i will be kicked out from here ,thats all

still my qustion is all i been thro is legel and whom to blame about the safty of fund, Or the dealy of any fund which my get liquid of an acount, and whom to blame for any lack of resopnse or misslead to a huge lose? and if there was such thing then i have a case then and i can give any deatils wanted

cuz you said its not legel to post it!!! i want the right thing but i felt its not good to post here or i was wrong?

I didn't say that. You can post your story here and ask for justice.

I think you should also post the broker name and invite them to join this thread so they will try to explain themselves

Back