• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Trade12 SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Optimally, you should start your own thread. Secondly, if Roy Stanley is the guy you are complaining about, it's a bit silly to use his name as you screen name. It makes you sound like you are reporting yourself.

Thanks for your Feedback Pharaoh - i already opened a new thread! regarding the Name - i changed the email to against_roy_stanley@gmx.at -... i decided this Name because maybe someone is searching for "roy stanley" - so he hopefully will find this thread.. thanks again!!

Hi there, I'm in the same boat as you although my "broker" is not Roy Stanley. Deposited money with Trade12, made 500% profit after a few months of trading but found out that I cannot withdraw beyond the small amounts I got initially.
Called my credit card but was told a refund (chargeback) is not possible.

Please get your own thread opened in Scam Alerts and give all the details, including the reason the bank gave for rejecting the chargeback.

Thought I would share my outcome with all of you.
I logged a dispute with my bank and the fraud department has refunded my money!
If you are in this situation, contact your banks fraud department.

Thought I would share my outcome with all of you.
I logged a dispute with my bank and the fraud department has refunded my money!
If you are in this situation, contact your banks fraud department.
You mean to say you got all your money?

You mean to say you got all your money?
I'm just waiting for the fraud department to investigate the transfer made from my credit card, but got all the money back which I transferred from my cheque account. Approximately 2/3's. Don't see why I won't get the rest.

Still good thar atle
I'm just waiting for the fraud department to investigate the transfer made from my credit card, but got all the money back which I transferred from my cheque account. Approximately 2/3's. Don't see why I won't get the rest.
Still, I `m happy that you received your partial % of amount.

Glad to know that you've received your money although not the full amount. I was initially told by my credit card company that I couldn't make a claim since it happened beyond 90 days but they said I can still try and submit the dispute forms, which I recently did. Hopefully I will be successful like you.
Just to update; my account with Trade12 which until recently had substantial profits was recently totally wiped out by my "broker" who I believe fraudulently opened a position that resulted in an instant huge loss. Anyway, I'm not as shocked as I should be because from the posts made by those who had been scammed, I already expected this to happen, only a matter of when. Its seems like their standard modus operandi.
I don't know how these people could live with themselves knowing that the consequences of their actions will eventually catch up on them.

Glad to know that you've received your money although not the full amount. I was initially told by my credit card company that I couldn't make a claim since it happened beyond 90 days but they said I can still try and submit the dispute forms, which I recently did. Hopefully I will be successful like you.
Just to update; my account with Trade12 which until recently had substantial profits was recently totally wiped out by my "broker" who I believe fraudulently opened a position that resulted in an instant huge loss. Anyway, I'm not as shocked as I should be because from the posts made by those who had been scammed, I already expected this to happen, only a matter of when. Its seems like their standard modus operandi.
I don't know how these people could live with themselves knowing that the consequences of their actions will eventually catch up on them.
Good luck to you.
Many of my deposits were beyond 90 days as well.

Back