Tradersking Scammers

I have managed to get my credit card chargebacks of 14k USD so just waiting on a wire transfer of about 22k. Currently the legal team of ING are looking into the company and its fraudulent activities. I have also set a website up warning people of Tradersking.

It's good if they agree to return some your money. Other scam brokers just close your account and deny to return back your capital.

Tradersking and LBinary are outright scammers. Michelle Zappos contacted my a long time ago supposedly from LBinary and convinced me to invest, build up trust and pressured me to invest more and more. She mysteriously disappeared and so did my money. These scammers often use excuses like a family crisis when you can no longer get in touch with the Account Manager. They are linked to Tradersking. Kristin Taylor from Tradersking got in touch with me and said she lett LBinary becausse of what they were doing to me and other people. Claimed to be working for an honest and regulated company called Tradersking now and claimed that she did not know what happened to Michelle Zappos. Over the months she portrayed herself as someone who hated scammers and wanted to do good and help people like me get their money back. Eventually I deposited $20k usd for an insured trade and your guessed it! She disappeared due to a family crisis and they simpley reduced my ac to "0". Have been calling for two months now, been lied to over and over, hung up on, avoided most of the time ,they obviously know it's me. Tradersking are not regulated although they will tell you they are and they make it look like they are on the surface of it using the name SySec on their website under Tradersking Regulatory Environment. Don't be fooled! I have reported them to SySec, London Police Fraud Dept, ASIC and other bodies to do whatever I can and I am still going with a few more regulators on my list. I will recover, but what about all the other people that won't whose lives they are destroying. I am also reporting to their bank as they are using an account in Bulgaria for money laundering. Please get the word out there and stay away from Michelle Zappos previously with Lbinary and now representing Tradersking and Kristin Taylor previosly at LBinary and now Tradersking. Probably not their real names anyway.

Hi Jimbo195, Tradersking stole my $20k. I paid for just one 'insured' trade and they put it in writing that as soon as the trade takes place I could withdraw all my money. They have severed communication with me and reduced my ac to nil. They have no excuse to hold on to my money. I did not accept any bonuses. I paid by wire transfer. You said you are waiting on your wire transfer? Can I ask what action you took. Who is ING?

Hi Jimbo195, Tradersking stole my $20k. I paid for just one 'insured' trade and they put it in writing that as soon as the trade takes place I could withdraw all my money. They have severed communication with me and reduced my ac to nil. They have no excuse to hold on to my money. I did not accept any bonuses. I paid by wire transfer. You said you are waiting on your wire transfer? Can I ask what action you took. Who is ING?

ING is the bank they used at the time to accept my wire transfers. I just wrote to the Head Office over in Amsterdam and said hey do you realise one of your clients is a fraudulent trading company.

Ok, well when I made the wire trans, it was to TBI BAnk in Sofia, Bulgaria municipality. I have their full address and contact details to get in touch and plead with them to do something since Tradersking are using their bank for Fraud. I have so far contacted the City of London Police Action Fraud, they did say it will take about 28 days to get back to me. Also lodged a complaint to SySec but they pretty much said it was out of their jurisdiction. I have called them and also written to them again pleading with them to do something as they are using their name to deceive and mislead people into believing they are regulated by them. They elude to that on their website under Tradersking Regulatory Environment. I also complained to ASIC in Aust, Scamwatch, Financial Conduct Authority in UK - but they said they are not regulated by them and suggested Gambling Commision who lead me to London Fraud Police. Next step is to go to my local police to file a complaint as the bank needs it in order to try and help me. I wish you luck and hope you get the rest of your money.

Tradersking and LBinary are outright scammers. Michelle Zappos contacted my a long time ago supposedly from LBinary and convinced me to invest, build up trust and pressured me to invest more and more. She mysteriously disappeared and so did my money. These scammers often use excuses like a family crisis when you can no longer get in touch with the Account Manager. They are linked to Tradersking. Kristin Taylor from Tradersking got in touch with me and said she lett LBinary becausse of what they were doing to me and other people. Claimed to be working for an honest and regulated company called Tradersking now and claimed that she did not know what happened to Michelle Zappos. Over the months she portrayed herself as someone who hated scammers and wanted to do good and help people like me get their money back. Eventually I deposited $20k usd for an insured trade and your guessed it! She disappeared due to a family crisis and they simpley reduced my ac to "0". Have been calling for two months now, been lied to over and over, hung up on, avoided most of the time ,they obviously know it's me. Tradersking are not regulated although they will tell you they are and they make it look like they are on the surface of it using the name SySec on their website under Tradersking Regulatory Environment. Don't be fooled! I have reported them to SySec, London Police Fraud Dept, ASIC and other bodies to do whatever I can and I am still going with a few more regulators on my list. I will recover, but what about all the other people that won't whose lives they are destroying. I am also reporting to their bank as they are using an account in Bulgaria for money laundering. Please get the word out there and stay away from Michelle Zappos previously with Lbinary and now representing Tradersking and Kristin Taylor previosly at LBinary and now Tradersking. Probably not their real names anyway.

Yeah it is so sad and it sickens me to think of all the cash they have robbed from all the investors. Just of the people I know it is over 300k which is more than a good reason to shut the buggars down. I do wonder where the cash has gone though. I bet there is not a penny sitting in Amsterdam or Bulgaria.

Back