Tradersking Scammers

Tradersking show this address on their website but it is fake: 9 Paternoster Square, London, EC4M 7LS TRADERSKING LTD. This belongs to the London Stock Exchange and there are obvious reasons why they chose this address. The same reason that they quoted Cysec and someone elses CIF number on their page called "Tradersking Regulatory Status"- until I complained to the company whose CIF number and name they were using. That company said that Tradersking had nothing to do with them and that they had issued them with a warning to remove the misleading and deceitful information from their website which they did do and now there is nothing on that page. Tradersking is an organisation made up of many people unfortunately and they are all scammers of the worst kind. I hope the regulators catch up with them soon. Be careful because the likes of those scammers at Tradersking move around from LBinary to Tradersking to Banc De Binary and others.

TRADERSKING -- BINARY TRADERS -- WATCH OUT FOR THESE SCAMMERS

I was contacted by a Michele Zappos of Tradersking and encouraged to invest in Binary Trading with the promise of huge returns. To be fair the account did have huge returns, the problem came when trying to make a withdrawal from the account. Michele suddenly had a suspicious crisis and was then non contactable for the duration. I made numerous telephone calls to no avail and it seemed that nobody could cover Michele's accounts in her so called absence. I was referred to a Andre Masterman who was also similar in his absence and nobody ever called me back. The office phone is still answered yet never get anything sorted and keep getting passed from pillar to post.

So the status of the account is a 'pending' withdrawal request of 52,840 USD... no sign of any money!!
I was scammed by Tradersking as well . My account manager was Kristin Taylor she also refer me to Andre Masterman. I had an insured trade of $25000.00 the trade was lost never got my money from the insurance. They just charge your credit card without your knowledge and then they send you a form to sign to approve the transaction and they say if you don't do that your account is not fully verified and you can't withdraw funds . You can't withdraw funds anyway, they won't let you

Hi there I've reported Tradersking to action fraud as well . They scammed me of 32000.00 USD .

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone who scammed by Tradersking, I have request to all that please open own thread with details so we can take a look on it personally.

Hi there I'm also another victim of tradersking they scammed me 32000.00 USD . I had an insured trade of 25000.00 with documents of insurance the trade was lost and I still can't get my money back , but in my account shows that trade was put on twice one was lost the other one was won and sold . I reported them to action fraud police in the UK as well but I don't really believe they are going to investigate them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back