UFX

Pharaoh pleae help me.
You can spread this warning to all those who have had to do with UFX or Xforex-now XTrade; be careful that your data will have been sold by these companies in the sector fraudsters and if you want to write to denounce abuses garnate privacy of your country and that of Cyprus to the following address: commissioner@dataprotection.gov.cy
Thanks for your cooperation

Pharaoh pleae help me.
You can spread this warning to all those who have had to do with UFX or Xforex-now XTrade; be careful that your data will have been sold by these companies in the sector fraudsters and if you want to write to denounce abuses garnate privacy of your country and that of Cyprus to the following address: commissioner@dataprotection.gov.cy
Thanks for your cooperation

Dear scassapalle69,
I am afraid that Xtrade sold my data or documents as well, as they requested a lot of documents which forex brokers usually do not need. However, how can I find out if and to whom they sold it?
Any information or experience would be helpfull.

Hello to me has been reported from these imaginary account manager that there is an online database that they consult with all our numbers and email. I tried to get me the address but no one wanted to give it to me. With that I cause and I'd give a lot of money for violating my privacy

Whether or not your data has been compromised, I can save you a lot of financial pain with some very simple advice.

If someone from some company you've never heard of contacts you out of the blue for a "profitable investment', tell them you lost your job, spent the last of your money on a failed attempt to cure the nasty case of ebola you recently contracted, and are about to walk out the door of your house which was just repossessed. Tell them there's no point in calling you back because you will be living your final days living in a cardboard box and will be feeding yourself by stealing food scraps out of a garbage bin behind a cheap restaurant.

The simple fact is that no legitimate investment needs to cold call people. If there really is a safe and secure way to make easy money legally, it would be kept secret, since any such method would fail if too many people started doing it at the same time.

can i claim chargeback on my debit card from ufx?

i tried before and they threatened me saying there legal team will get involved and i would loose every thing

please advise

Back