Umofx scam, eat my profit and my deposit!

What was the deposit method?

Ask your bank and local police if there are is a government agency in your country that accepts online fraud complaints.

What was the deposit method?

Ask your bank and local police if there are is a government agency in your country that accepts online fraud complaints.

the deposit method using local depositor, so hard to ask the police to solve this

A local depositor makes it easier to get the police involved. If the local depositor accepted the money, then the local depositor has a responsibility to make sure withdrawals are done correctly.

A good rule for the future - just pay the wire transfer fees and NEVER use a local depositor. If you do, the broker and the depositor can each stand there claiming the other stole your money.

In any event, having your local police have a chat with your local depositor might just work wonders in getting your money back.

A local depositor makes it easier to get the police involved. If the local depositor accepted the money, then the local depositor has a responsibility to make sure withdrawals are done correctly.

the only thing is, the local depositor wont help me, they off their phone, and i dont know where they are

Back