what is this forex ?

Hm, and what'bout regulation? I didn't found any info about it.
Yah, this page (Imean fxcmiscc.com/fxcm/awards-2013) doesn't exists already, it's kinda scam.
I'd be afraid to open a live acc in this company!

300% return in 3 months is one hell of good dream, and it will stay a dream and no way its coming to reality, there is no such thing as a guaranteed return, and the moment you think they are being persistent thats the signal to bail out. creepy broker or whatever they are.

Their website really is a bit strange, quite a few pages with infos, but then other important stuff is completely missing. Also, what do you think about not having any phone number for contact? Also they don't have any information about their company, just the name and copyright. Nothing else. Very suspicious.

Their website really is a bit strange, quite a few pages with infos, but then other important stuff is completely missing. Also, what do you think about not having any phone number for contact? Also they don't have any information about their company, just the name and copyright. Nothing else. Very suspicious.

You know, there are many companies that doesn't published their phone numbers, But if they haven't the page like "about us"..... at least, blog...

If that is the case, I will take out loans for millions and send it to them. But in reality, those schemes are as old as the first guy who gave capital to a "moneylender" who promised him returns beyond his wildest dreams. "Meet me here in 2 weeks time and I PROMISE I'll have your money....."

If that is the case, I will take out loans for millions and send it to them. But in reality, those schemes are as old as the first guy who gave capital to a "moneylender" who promised him returns beyond his wildest dreams. "Meet me here in 2 weeks time and I PROMISE I'll have your money....."

A Fool And His Money Are Easily Parted.

Did they offer to manage your account for you? Are they telling you that you on your own can make up to 300% in 3 weeks? Sounds fishy, be careful.

Anyone who promises any type of return is way off from what reality may really offer.
Unless they are a pure market maker that i purely illegal, maybe they can do it, but then will you really get your money? not too sure.

Like i would always say, trading has risks, nothing is a guarantee win or lose.

Always look for the regulatory body overseeing the organization, but beware, many scams out there also have license numbers, but they are a replica of an existing legit company (the website might even look alike)

Cheers

300% return in 3 months is one hell of good dream, and it will stay a dream and no way its coming to reality, there is no such thing as a guaranteed return, and the moment you think they are being persistent thats the signal to bail out. creepy broker or whatever they are.

Nope, it's not a dream because, with a good strategy which you are comfortable & confident with, it can become a reality. BUT I will never reccommand trusting your money with some guru/expert/what-ever to trade your account for you.

Read my thread...top of page "Education & Forums".....section "Community Forums"....."General forex talk".....thread "What's your view/opinion on today's market movements?"
I re-started that trading account on 12/April/2014 and now, after withdrawing ALL (and a little bit more) of my initial deposit money, I have been and is trading with profits derived entirely from my trades which is equal to over 358% over initial deposit money.
So, it's very possible to make that kind of percentage gain :cool:.........BUT do that by yourself and not with "promises" by someone else.

Nope, it's not a dream because, with a good strategy which you are comfortable & confident with, it can become a reality. BUT I will never reccommand trusting your money with some guru/expert/what-ever to trade your account for you.

Read my thread...top of page "Education & Forums".....section "Community Forums"....."General forex talk".....thread "What's your view/opinion on today's market movements?"
I re-started that trading account on 12/April/2014 and now, after withdrawing ALL (and a little bit more) of my initial deposit money, I have been and is trading with profits derived entirely from my trades which is equal to over 358% over initial deposit money.
So, it's very possible to make that kind of percentage gain :cool:.........BUT do that by yourself and not with "promises" by someone else.

Maybe not a dream, but you said it, with a good strategy YOU are comfortable & confident with.......
Not giving some shady guys your money with promises of a 300% return. I will believe it when I see it.

Back