What is your trading advantage?

Rambo35

Corporal
Before you rush to answer, if you thought about answering you do not have one. Those leeches who thought this thread is about sharing ideas from others I love to disappoint you. I started this thread in order to mention something for the newbies and maybe one or two will understand.

There are plenty of great traders out there and each of them my have an advantage they worked out over years and years of hard work and trading. They have something which works great for them and allows them to achieve consistent profits. They will never share their trading advantage and they should not.

Those running around advertising and talking about their advantage and willing to share them in exchange for fees do not have one and exploit newbies lack of patience when it comes to learning how to trade. Don't waste your time and money leeching, put in the hard work and learn how to trade or keep losing your money as you approach it the wrong way.

I must totally disagree, Like they say you are only as good as your teacher!

1st of all I don't know one good trader that didn't have a good teacher or mentor as they call it in FX, Hell I'll bet Sive Morten and possibly even Pharaoh even has or had a mentor!

Now yes it is true many successful traders or great traders will not share their secrets but the good news is there are still some good traders out there that will share for little to no fee. One is Sive he shares his thought's here on FPA for free every trading day for a few years now!

No trading system or strategy is 100% that's why there are so many SCAM's but not all so called "GURU's" SCAM newbie traders and some of the most useful trading information I have got is from the bloke I currently follow(no not Sive but another great trader), believe it or not I have not payed him 1cent but gained so much useful info!

I think there is only so far you can go on your own and to not listen to pro traders whether you agree with them or not is a VERY,VERY big mistake, The key is to find a mentor that suits your trading style and to pick there brain and as many other good trader's brains as possible and put the things you do agree on together to make your own strategy then learn from your own mistake's;)

It can take year's to learn how to trade (for me it's going to be a life time battle:D), no one say's it is going to be easy and there is no real short cut's but trading is only as hard as you make it!

To go it totally alone is utterly stupid:p

But hell what would I know I'm just a dumb truck driver:p
15012007099.jpg
04062008193.jpg

the part about those promos i love is their answer to the supposed question :
"but Brad of Forex ,why do you sell this to me and not become a millionaire yourself with your system?
-BradOfForex : Well look , this system costs 3000$ , i ll only sell it to you for the shipping (wtf) fees for 19.99$ , the reason i do this is cause i love humanity and want to pay it forward.The price is just in so that i dont get a financial hit if i help the entire world..."

Good old Brad of Forex. How many people out there are super-genius traders and also such great humanitarians? :p

In trading there is a benefit for me that I can trade any time when I am free . Forex became a side business for me . I can earn good income for me . Forex gives me much advantages profits and challenges to get my targets.

In trading there is a benefit for me that I can trade any time when I am free . Forex became a side business for me . I can earn good income for me . Forex gives me much advantages profits and challenges to get my targets.

That is one of the best part of the forex trading business that one can trade part time without leaving their full time job. Thus, traders should take this advantage and make the best income for themselves such that the business can prove advantageous for them.

That is one of the best part of the forex trading business that one can trade part time without leaving their full time job. Thus, traders should take this advantage and make the best income for themselves such that the business can prove advantageous for them.

That's right. Forex trading is flexible business which can be done anytime and anywhere as long as you had internet connection. It is usually done as part-time business but good traders must make schedule about time for trading and do another job because it will be harder to concentrate when you're making analysis and doing your job. So, it will be more effective when you trade in your selected schedule and also, it will be better in the result too (easier to control emotion too).

Back