When we can trade without stop loss?

Stop loss is optional tool you can use it any time or skip it from trading . It is a offer for you if you want to make secure your positions from unlimited loss. Other wise you can directly monitor trading and close it at a point which you think is suitable for you. In scalping I do not use stop loss.

Same thing like I do in scalping. As long as your eyes on those candles, you don't need to use stop loss. But it's an optional thing when you're about to make a long term trading and you have no time to watch those candles (in order to prevent an unlimited loss)

Just wait until the day when Murphy intervenes and your connection drops at the worst possible moment.

It's all up to you, buddy. If you could handle your order and able to cut your losses, you're ready to trade without stop loss..

It's all up to you, buddy. If you could handle your order and able to cut your losses, you're ready to trade without stop loss..

Stop loss will certainly help us as we want to increase our income in the trades. We must also know that as we are trading if the trades are done with stop loss settings then we can control our losses easily.

I always suggest the clients who do not like to use stop losses to deposit only that amount which they are willing to lose fully.

So in a scenario, where a person does not want to use a stop-loss, and say has $10,000, just deposit $1000 or $2000 or $5000.

In retail trading unless one is trading 1:1, all deposits are being traded on broker's money (leverage/loan), therefore any loss that occurs will be directly debited from your initial deposit.

If you lose all your $1000 because of not using a stop-loss, at least it would make only 10% of your total investment instead of a 100%, which MOST (I am telling you from experience) of the retail depositors end up losing.

Not in percentage.

What do you mean? A million dollar account holder won't risk 10% on a trade, would he? while a trader with $300 in his trading account can easily risk even 20% on a trade. Why? To make a reasonable amount as profit. Trading in a huge account will pay you big profit even with lowest of amount put on risk while in little account the game changes dramatically.

What do you mean? A million dollar account holder won't risk 10% on a trade, would he? while a trader with $300 in his trading account can easily risk even 20% on a trade. Why? To make a reasonable amount as profit. Trading in a huge account will pay you big profit even with lowest of amount put on risk while in little account the game changes dramatically.
True, to make a reasonable profit, but then the chances of wiping out your account increase. A double edged sword.

At least until the connection to the broker fails. Then you won't know what price is doing and can't close the trade. Even if you have a backup connection, changing over takes a few moments and that's all it can take for price to move much further against you than any mental stop you've set.

Back