www.goptions.com - Scamming And Unfair Practices

Do you have access to a statement showing the full history of the account?
Unfortunately, I don't have an access to the account and betting history. That's why GOptions have decided to write false statements about my account balance, some limits etc.

Dear GOptions Rep,

goptions said:
For starters, the commenters and visitors herein are being led to believe that you made a deposit which you did not. You did not deposit a dime into your account
I have clearly stated that I have not made a deposit to my account because it was deleted. After I wagered the bonus, 1 week after it was credited to my account, I tried to log in in order to process my 1st deposit and then noticed that it has been deleted. So, please review all the proofs I've uploaded and read all of my posts before publishing something which is already written because you are the one who ruins GOptions reputation, not me!

goptions said:
20. Promotions

There's a complete lack of any sense in your T&Cs. Have you ever consulted with a lawyer regarding what is written there? Do you know that when you publish something, all clients must be informed for the change in your T&Cs? I am not so stupid and I have notarised your T&Cs on 26 Sep as they were so any change in them after this date does not affect our legal relations. So, I suggest you to be more specific with your statements and do not quote something which I haven't agreed with!

Once again, in your terms, it is stated that my account balance will be voided 24 hours after bonus has been credit, in case that it was not wagered. YOU CLAIMED that IT WAS NOT WAGERED WITHIN 24 hours so the question is why I was not informed after these 24 hours, why my account was not deleted after 24 hours BUT after 168 hours?! I verified an account which had a bonus in it which was not a valid one?! SO, what's the logic of account verification when I can't deposit or withdraw?! There's no sense!

Additionally, regarding your T&Cs, please make sure you have reviewed them twice or even more. Consult with a lawyer because there are at least 2 inaccuracies for which I can always file a claim with the British Consumer Protection against you as a company and your "contract" which I have to agree with.

And lastly, I did not receive any information regarding the documents I requested...Mr. Lee More sent me a refusal for providing me with such documents. Do you have something to hide?! I have never received a refusal from ANY broker when I request such documents. What's the reason to refuse providing me with such declarations when you already claimed that I have not made a deposit with you and I agreed on your statement publicly?!

Regards!

Official Last Invitation

The following post is my last invitation to GOptions to process a payment to my Skrill account worth $80.
Although the balance I left is much higher than the above-mentioned sum, I can always make an excuse and request a lower sum!

I expect an email from GOptions for sending them my Skrill account within 24 hours, till 4 Oct 2013, 10:00 GMT!

In case the payment is not processed by 7 Oct 2013, 21:00 GMT, the following case must be considered as "SCAM"!

With this post, I do not bind to process any deposits for withdrawing purposes, verification of account etc. This decision is based on the random decisions taken by GOptions, e.g. to change their Terms without informing clients in case a problem has occured and stating that the Terms have already been published. Luckily, I do have notarised hard copies of their terms with a date 26 September where the text is different. Therefore, GOptions cannot pretend anything related to limits for wagering of the bonus I have received!

I strongly recommend GOptions to take proper actions regarding this case, namely processing the payment worth $80!!!

Official Last Invitation

I expect an email from GOptions for sending them my Skrill account within 24 hours, till 4 Oct 2013, 10:00 GMT!
In case the payment is not processed by 7 Oct 2013, 21:00 GMT, the following case must be considered as "SCAM"!

The deadline has already expired. NO email has been received! NO funds have been transferred! NO documents have been received!

This is a pure SCAM!

According to them, their p.20 "Promotions" claim that my bonus had a 24h time limit. I publish their p.20 from T&Cs as it were! You can clearly see that NO text states ANY time limits.
Screenshot_168.png

I strongly suggest leaving this scammers and trading binary options with another broker. There are many forex brokers which offer trading binary options directly through MT4 platform!

I know so many clients were scammed by goption/signalindex/Adam stone/Lee moore.

Any one need proof to publish happy to share you.
I have many live proof including their rate manipulation and signalindex scam...Stay away red alert.

Here is my personal story, Goptions has not just scammed me but many others, in the Binary Trading World.

WARNING TO GOPTIONS ACCOUNT HOLDERS
Goptions is a Fraud !!!!
On December 14, 2014 @ 12:04 am I logged out of my account and my balance was 9555.00. I woke up in the morning and I tried to log in to my account @ Goptions and my password would not work. I continued to try to log in 4 times with my password and I kept getting a message stating "invalid password" this is weird I thought to myself ( I know my own password been using the same one for 4 months). I opened up chat in Goptions and ask why my password is not working. Support said " I'll reset it to 123456" and for me to log in and reset with new password. After I did this my account opened up and my balance was $ 3.70 I was shocked and sick to my stomach
I contacted James Western and support immediately. I sent in all the info and more to prove that my account was HACKED.
For 2 1/2 days I been waiting for it to be resolved. I just got off the phone with James and he said his CEO, said "there is nothing they can do and No Reimbursement will be issued."
If this can happen to me it can happen to all of you as well, who are with those Defrauders Goptions

It's obvious they are scammers. I don't know how this company can still exist and some people still falling into their trap. They are stealing money from people. It's better to give money to charity than investing in goptions

Back