• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem www.mxcforex.com has deleted my mt4 trading account and denying my profit

I am having an issue with a company
tell me on how your pro is interpreting my proof is latency arbitrage and how do you know the millisecond position.the mt4 screeshot dosnt has that.OR you just come here for rubbish?
i am only want mxc person here and answer my proof. not that little boy come around with no proof fraud.you are one cheap denying good trader.

you are all registered today for forex army..this platform not for greenhorn like you guys.

kol master has very deep technicall and we are not baby,,will see..

Sorry Pro Kuda, I lowly educated no even study in Forex this field.. but at least I know how to see the opening and closing time and profit in MT4~ You can open two trading ticket in the same time same minute yet close in the same minute and make huge profit.. my humble opinion is you are the one Scam the broker house not the broker house Sam you leh hahahah

tell me on how your pro is interpreting my proof is latency arbitrage and how do you know the millisecond position.the mt4 screeshot dosnt has that.OR you just come here for rubbish?
i am only want mxc person here and answer my proof. not that little boy come around with no proof fraud.you are one cheap denying good trader.

you are all registered today for forex army..this platform not for greenhorn like you guys.

kol master has very deep technicall and we are not baby,,will see..

your post dint mention only the mxc people can come in comment right? So why I cant comment here? I am just try to figure out the fact wat~ u put on fb group not let public to make comment? Then why u posted??

Yes.. I admire how you delete my account with proof.

Onother fake broker side is here. The ip is the same. malaysia.Lol..
Hey bro, you are from Malaysia as well? I believe you are from MXC as well, don't you? Which IB group are you from?

I understand lar!! Who not support u is = mxc. hahah sorry Pro Kuda, I really cant said you are right cause you really Scam lar!! I think your EA not legitimate too

yes..

check it out if you are from MXC..i want detail every of my trade position...not a scambag like you frauding the thread with no proof.

OH!.. i forgot something..the MXC says ive no transaction! like on the email..

then why are you here come again says that was a transaction there?

MXC is fraud scam broker. really.,,.,
Come one dude.. No point of arguing.. I know what u did there.. Open and Close tickets at the same second (not holding at all)..

Yes! This is my question too. How dare he did something not legitimate and asking people to pay? I have no idea...

I think he is the one that lowly educated but not you man.. He got no idea what he is posting and talking about.. Inviting people into the group and barking we are from MXC.. And, when someone pointing out what he did, he cried and get mad like baby.. Ohhh~~ Come to Papa!! Anyway, thanks to him I come to ForexPeaceArmy.. HAHAHAX..

I think he is the one that lowly educated but not you man.. He got no idea what he is posting and talking about.. Inviting people into the group and barking we are from MXC.. And, when someone pointing out what he did, he cried and get mad like baby.. Ohhh~~ Come to Papa!! Anyway, thanks to him I come to ForexPeaceArmy.. HAHAHAX..

Hahah me too! I not even know got this website. His reaction made my day LOL how come he cannot tahan people tell him the truth. I just read through the post and speak out my opinion, like this also kena bark... haizz if cannot accept people oppinion dont post on fb lar~ funny lar this dude

Broker definitely knows what he did by tracking.. He deserves those consequences.. It's like you commit crime and you get punishment.. I totally understand why the broker did that to him if what he said is true. And by saying that, I also highly doubt ethics of this guy and more keen to believe the broker in this scenario.. God and him know the truth..

but I saw he said broker still refund he the deposit!! Why refund? He Scam leh
The broker really kind, maybe I can try this broker house!!

Back