Yadix deleted my profit, almost 8.000 €

Send a followup to the BVI FSC every week or so.

Realize that livechat reps aren't paid much and have limited abilities. Send your complaint to every email address you can find for Gallant.

Yadix mentioned an arbitration process at least once here in the forums. If they don't want to discuss this politely, file a case there.

Yesterday I sent email to Gallant Capital Markets <support@gcmfx.com> as Master Yoda suggested & also left message on Yadix's skype.
As u could see, broker paied me back my deposits (6.2k €) but on other side 6.785,75 € flew away from my account :( I believe there is still a possibility to make a deal with broker(s) and they have great opportunity now do it, if they want to ...of course, but i would like to give them little bit a room.

So i will see later, if i´ll need to send mails to BVI FSC or its worth do go further.

Yesterday I sent email to Gallant Capital Markets <support@gcmfx.com> as Master Yoda suggested & also left message on Yadix's skype.
As u could see, broker paied me back my deposits (6.2k €) but on other side 6.785,75 € flew away from my account :( I believe there is still a possibility to make a deal with broker(s) and they have great opportunity now do it, if they want to ...of course, but i would like to give them little bit a room.

So i will see later, if i´ll need to send mails to BVI FSC or its worth do go further.

Confused with this words "i would like to give them little bit a room".

And what they replied you about rest 6k Eur ?

Well Salim ...if u look when i opened this thread its a week back, right? And its only few days back i informed broker(s) about this new situation. I believe they are busy with other things too & look at period of time we are. Its holiday time & some brokers dont even offer support, so i "keep calm" and im wait till they answer me if answer. Do u know what i mean? ...probably i will have to wait untill January

Well Salim ...if u look when i opened this thread its a week back, right? And its only few days back i informed broker(s) about this new situation. I believe they are busy with other things too & look at period of time we are. Its holiday time & some brokers dont even offer support, so i "keep calm" and im wait till they answer me if answer. Do u know what i mean? ...probably i will have to wait untill January

I think you should not think in behalf of them, you keep fight for your money and leave the assumptions aside.

understand ...thank u Master Yoda for your support & others too

Merry Xmas anyway ;)

As M.Y said you have to fight for your money bro, don't let them spoil your Christmas. And I do agree that Money is not everything but Money can Buy Happiness on some one`s face. By the way Happy X-mas in Advance :)

Most companies do give employees off a little time over the holidays. Giving them a couple extra days to reply is reasonable. Just don't let them turn it into an extended delay.

Back