How to increase your success rate

Thanks for sharing the book, very instrumental for successful trading. Actually, I believe that a lot of research, practice and experience are very fundamental when talking of increasing your success rate as a trader. Without which, you are bund to be a victim of scam and poor trading decisions

You need to be patient and very dedicated to your trading if you want to improve your success rate as a trader. More screen time, practice, maintaining your trading journal, proper risk management are all very important for successful trading. You need to learn the ins and outs

To be a successful trader, you need to actively participates in forums like FPA and Baby Pips school of Pipsiology to get all the basic education you need for trading. Remember that information is power, which is why you should also check the broker reviews here at FPA before signing up. A bad broker can hinder your success

do you think that to dramatically improve your success rate you have to read tons of thick books, buy expensive software and spend countless hours of learning more about Forex?

One easy tool makes a big difference
Download The Book From Attachments
Good Luck
It is hard to find people like you who would actually help people like us to be successful for free. I read the book and I saw so many mistakes I have been doing and the amount I have been risking. After reading the book, now I have a profit of 60% with a better knowledge of managing the risk. I would recommend your book to any person who into trading.

Valuable information:)
Just follow Golden rules for successful trading. Most important is Experience as Experience makes Man Perfect and don't stop to self improvement

do you think that to dramatically improve your success rate you have to read tons of thick books, buy expensive software and spend countless hours of learning more about Forex?

One easy tool makes a big difference
Download The Book From Attachments
Good Luck

No you don't. Few months ago I bought a course that taught me how to find setups and bank an average of 20 pips just by looking for 2 candle sticks in a certain position. I have never had the time to learn fundamentals and technical analysis so that came in very handy. I use the strategy everyday as well as the service of signal providers to make a full time income.

patience, discipline, hard work, research, we need to combine a whole bunch of skills and make them work together to reach success in the markets.

The 4 Pillars of Forex Trading Success
1. Trade Entry Strategy
2. Discipline
3. Money Management
4. Trade Exit Strategy

If anyone can follow these 4 Pillars of forex the person must improve his/her success rate.

"In trading you have to be defensive and aggressive at the same time. If you are not aggressive, you are not going to make money, and if you are not defensive, you are not going to keep money." Ray Dalio

Back