• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
I agree, and believe, old Henry is no scammer....just a poor trader.

His marketing is very contradicting, so it's not far off from looking like a scam. I.e. Henry said, his program would be exclusive and once it took off no one would be allowed in. But .... of course, later other people were able to join ... for a pretty low price, too. The same happened with his mentoring program.

I hate to pull an "I told you so", but myself and several others warned this community about Henry a long time ago; long before this $10K to $1MM crap. What happened when myself and others with prior live trading experience with Henry tried to share our experience? We were called "haters", "negative", "detractors", you name it. It was almost like people were ready to kill us for even suggesting that following Henry might be unwise.

Boko man you were so right about this guy called Henry Lie but i didn't take any notice of you boy was i so wrong:embarrassed:i just hope now after the 10kto10c disaster no one else gets caught up with any other SCAMS Henry comes up with

Boko man you were so right about this guy called Henry Lie but i didn't take any notice of you boy was i so wrong:embarrassed:i just hope now after the 10kto10c disaster no one else gets caught up with any other SCAMS Henry comes up with

They will.
Henry has launched his new miracle - an EA.
People write to me and ask to review.
The same people who lost money with him...

They will.
Henry has launched his new miracle - an EA.
People write to me and ask to review.
The same people who lost money with him...

Hi Teodor yes now we know why the 10k program went so bad Henry was to busy with all his other money grabbing scheme to spend any time on the 10kto1mm program my view of Henry is a money grabbing junkie with no morels.To give 10k signals of a weak support or resistance level without giving 1 prenews trade (what the program was meant to be all about) in 7mths is just plain laziness and is boardalining on a scam especially after him saying all of his focus will be on the 10k program but we all clearly know now it wasn't hence the outcome:mad:

Im getting a bit impatient now, havnt had a signal for a long time!

Mine has run out, I lined up for the robot, got it loaded, but does not function, technical help was a joke so have asked for a refund. my other concern was the trades that were open on the master server with huge stops compared to modest targets

I recieved loads of emails about this before the launch, but decided to pass.
Seems that it is not going so well, but I note on the website that the 10,000 has increased to $14,600 ???

Henry Liu's 10K to 1MM Forex Trading Formula

Is this website not updated?

Equity is around 5k .... it's a shame. Poeple who signed up for his monthly signal service get zero trades for two months. I wrote a review here on FPA and it was never published. Very disappointing.

Henrys statement has been frozen since the 12/4/11 but he must be very close to getting a margin call with his chfy trade 500pips down and no SL

Henrys statement has been frozen since the 12/4/11 but he must be very close to getting a margin call with his chfy trade 500pips down and no SL

Yes, noticed the same. USDCHF has moved lower and equity in Henry's account is around 3000 USD. Henry has ceased sending signals, but still charges his fee. My first complaint to his support from last month was ignored. Just sent him another complaint via support ticket.

Anyhow, I just wrote another review of his signal service on FPA. My first review was never published. Let's see if FPA stands by it's principles and protects us from such scams.

Back