• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 10Kto1MM.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
It will be totally wrong if you still try to tempt and lead them to greater financial loss in the future at their expense while benefiting you in the process.

That's the point. If he wants members to continue, he should waive fees until back in positive equity at least.

Waive fee & refund

That's the point. If he wants members to continue, he should waive fees until back in positive equity at least.

Agree. He has caused the members to lose trust in him by blowing up their account. How an experienced forex trader which he claims to be can lead his members to lose more than 80% of their account and get hit with margin call by one single bad trade which he stubbornly held on is beyond comprehension.

To get his members to continue with the program, he has to earn back their trust. One of the ways is to waive fees until the account is back to starting balance. The other way is to refund fees for the period which he did not give any communication in his signal service while stubbornly holding on to the ever increasing mounting loss. At least this helps to compensate for the grief the members experienced when staring at this mounting loss during this period. A lot of profitable opportunities had been missed during this time while the fund is tied up in the losing trade.

The Mother Off all Losses

A well known Trader once said:

"If you don't accept small losses you will have to accept the MOTHER of ALL LOSSES!!!

Thanks Henry, at least you made your money...

Hmmmmm well Henry lie's account is now $2397.52 i do feel sorry for the people that were in this chfy trade and followed his trades,i do hope there is a lot of others in this program that did not allow this to happen to their account after all everyone is responsible for there own account but in saying that this guy Henry lie was endorsed by this site and was a so called guru i and many others got caught up in this SCAM from a site that's meant to protect us from people like this the reason i say this is because if i never joined FPA i wouldn't have been scammed from this con-man as this site is where he got my email address
I have not lost any money from this guy as i took my own trades and stopped taking his signals and have just about doubled my starting balance you might ask well why would i still be in this program the answer is that i got 3 free months and got another free month yesterday so I'm still payed up till the end of may having said this i still feel like i have been SCAMED as i payed a guy that's meant to give reliable signals someone i could trust Henry lie would have made a lot of money out off this and i would guess a lot of people lost a lot of money from this bad traders signals

I will keep updating until they stop giving me free subs it will be interesting after his email what sort of signals he will be giving now im hoping it will be a prenews NFP trade as i have been taking a few of these trades and they do work very well

P.S. if its going against the trend i wont be taking it unless its a NFP prenews trade with the right numbers

I totally agree but only take his signals you are comfortable with as we all should know by now Henry cant trade for ****

All the best in the future and enjoy your Easter break

10kto1mm scam

I warned about this guy from the beginning but everytime I tried to make a comment FPA would delete it. I wonder why? I expect this one will be deleted too. But I just wanted to say "I told you so." I fell for his scam but was one of the lucky ones who got out right away when I discovered his crazy trading style. Henry is a marketer and a good one, he can also trade news releases pretty good too, but he is no swing trader and he deals dirty when it comes to his customers. Karma has a way of catching up with guys like this, I suspect someone will be investigating his trading practices and marketing practices quite soon and he'll get what he deserves. Honestly, I don't know how he looks himself in the mirror everyday after months, literally months, of leaving all the 10kto1mm subscribers in one lousy trade-absolutely scandalous. Just one man's opionion, let's stay tuned and see how Henry's fate turns out. Again, FPA please don't delete this message. There is no foul language, nothing menacing, nothing wrong about this post. Why are you protecting this 10kto1mm scam?

Hi Guys,

I wonder which broker you all are basically involved with in your Forex Trading. I know in US hedging is not allowed. I think you guys should consider brokers outside US like eg. Finland, Mauritius etc where brokers allow all sorts of trading including hedging. If in situations like above, there would have been a possibility of opening short position of equal size and kept the account balanced with just minimal negative overall. We can then close the short after confirming reversal.

This is just a suggestion. I am outside US. I am not sure if US residents are allowed to open accounts offshore. You guys should check it out for future considerations. I have personally some experience with FINFX from Finland and have also seen some trainers here recommending FXPrimus from Mauritius where all sorts of positions are allowed.

With the program taking such a bad turn as money management was thrown out the window, this a an opportunity for Henry to show his true character and trading skills as he tries to rebuild everyones accounts to at least where we started.

With the program taking such a bad turn as money management was thrown out the window, this a an opportunity for Henry to show his true character and trading skills as he tries to rebuild everyones accounts to at least where we started.

I think that most people will now agree that Henry has already demonstrated
his trading skills.
Somebody with true good character would accept that he has taken subscriptions from people and caused them to lose a lot of money and would now refund those subscriptions as a sign of goodwill.
I wouldn't be able to sleep at night with the guilt if I were him.

Back