• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss IronFx.com

General discussions of a financial company

Administrator

Just Administrator :-)
Did any of you have good or bad experiences with this broker?

Iron Forex

Hey Forex traders,

I have been trading for a few months and i came to Cyprus on Holiday (it is a nice country but it was raining :( and I was told it will be hot) anyway, when I was out I saw an advert for a company called Iron Forex.

I signed up with them for a live account and made some very good profit yesterday on EURUSD. I requested a withdraw and they paid straight away through my pay pal account.

Has anyone worked with them and found anything wrong?

I was speaking to this guy called Andrew and he was polite and assured me he will work hard for me to keep me happy.

It seems to good to be true, but so far I have experienced nothing wrong. but you never know I guess I have asked to meet them as I am in the same country and I am waiting for a reply.

I was wondering the same thing. I run a rebate company and have a client with an existing account with Iron Forex and is asking if we can get him a rebate. I like to do a little research on brokers before I refer anybody to them.

hi how is ironfx today.... this company just arrive to malaysia.. so what is their performance so far...?? any problem yet..???

They have caught my interest.

But, i have been trying there MT4 demo for a couple of days now and there feed does not reflect any other demo feed i compare it to (alpari, fxopen, gallant, etc.), not even closely.

I understand that each broker may differ a bit in feeds depending on there liquidity providers, but... Isn't this a global market? Or, am i missing something.

When the others go up they go down and vice versa, then they start following the others.Their feed seems to be late and you can predict the direction of there feed by looking at the other ones.

Sent them an email with pics. will see what they say.

Maybe just a server issue.

cheers,

Ramy

im also looking to open an account with them bt just came across a case in FPA over a 250k$ issue.....i'll have to check first wats that all abt..

Very satisfied with IronFX: Spreads are low, different platforms to trade, instant execution. I never experienced any delays in payments. I am also very happy with the service they offer. I have my own Account Manager, who speaks my language and provides me with excellent advice. The marketing promotions are great as you can win some real money.

Rami-Dubai

Back