• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
nc_trader,

I believe you are using an outdated version of the system. It did originally say GMT shift, but the newest version does say London shift. I even questioned the developer with the time change and he confirmed that the system was made to use with london time and not GMT.

Awade

Thanks. I did not want to steer anyone wrong. I've only had the system for 2 months now, and I've done great with those settings. I didn't know they had a new version out.

Sorry for the confusion everyone.

1 Minute Daily

No I believe Tony is correct. I am in Central time zone and my orders are placed at 3am. I believe you haven't accounted for London's version of DST if you are setting the orders at 5am. It seems like you are possibly setting them at 9am GMT which is now an hour later than London time.

This entire week has been losers for me on the GBP pair. On Monday I took one loss which actually closed out on Tuesday after I had already canceled the other order. Tuesday was a loss of both the buy and sell position and so far for wednesday I have already lost the buy and am currently in the sell. It seems I need to do a bit of babysitting this week. Last week was phenomenal and every single trade on the pair was a winner, but it seems this week is in the process of wiping out that profit and more.

Yeah, this week hasn't been a good week for GBP/USD although today was a true breakout of 102 pips. There will be weeks like this so don't get discouraged. At the end of the day when it's all said in done, we will be in the $$$money$$$!!!!

Don't forget to cut some of those losing trades by moving the stop loss to break even or into some profits once the price is near target profit. Doing this can eliminate a lot of losing trades, which can help you realize your dreams much much quicker :)

MOB,

Thats exactly what I got today, 102 pips. So we are on the same page.

Yeah, this week hasn't been a good week for GBP/USD although today was a true breakout of 102 pips. There will be weeks like this so don't get discouraged. At the end of the day when it's all said in done, we will be in the $$$money$$$!!!!

Don't forget to cut some of those losing trades by moving the stop loss to break even or into some profits once the price is near target profit. Doing this can eliminate a lot of losing trades, which can help you realize your dreams much much quicker :)

The strategy is sort of what I was using 2 years ago, except I was range trading. I used the same money management and I made 25K in 6 month with only 2K.

BUT GREED GOT THE BETTER OF ME and I got wiped out all in one night. It took 6 months to make crazy money but only 1 night to get wiped out because I wanted to make it big in one night.

I was the same with stock market, made easy money but GREED always got me.

I stopped trading for 2 years, although I always monitored the market. Now I thought I start again but with much more discipline and see how it goes.

NC,

if you are making $$$ dont change it, dont fix something that is not broken.
:)

Awade

Thanks. I did not want to steer anyone wrong. I've only had the system for 2 months now, and I've done great with those settings. I didn't know they had a new version out.

Sorry for the confusion everyone.

Wow!!!

The strategy is sort of what I was using 2 years ago, except I was range trading. I used the same money management and I made 25K in 6 month with only 2K.

BUT GREED GOT THE BETTER OF ME and I got wiped out all in one night. It took 6 months to make crazy money but only 1 night to get wiped out because I wanted to make it big in one night.

I was the same with stock market, made easy money but GREED always got me.

I stopped trading for 2 years, although I always monitored the market. Now I thought I start again but with much more discipline and see how it goes.

Wow!!! Wholly crap man, yeah Greed will do that to ya... Well let's turn things around this time buddy :)

Yeah, we are on the same page, so that means we will be making money together brutha!

I got the system and I'm testing it, I like the idea behind it , it makes sense.

I live in DC so it means I have to wake up at 4am to set the orders. I guess I need to get use to it.

But it is not a system where you can leave it and let it do its thing like they say, you need to watch for the fake break outs. It seems yesterday there was one where your buy order triggered but then it started heading south and the stop loss would have triggered at the same time the short position would have triggered too only to see it go back up. That wouldn't have been a good day.

you can do what they say but you will make more bad trades but overall still make money.

May Results

Greetings all,

Herewith my results so far for May, strictly by the book. For the date, I use the end of the breakout areas. (B)uy, (S)ell, (W)on, (L)ost, (O)pen:

GBP/USD:

5/03 - S, W
5/04 - S, W
5/05 - S, W
5/06 - S, W
5/07 - S, L
5/10 - B, L
5/11 - B, L; S, L
5/12 - B, L; S, W
5/13 - S, W
5/14 - S, O

Total - 6 W, 5 L, 1 O

UDS/JPY:

5/03 - B, W
5/04 - S, L; B, L
5/05 - S, W
5/06 - S, W
5/07 - B, O
5/10 - B, L
5/11 - S, L
5/12 - B, L
5/13 - S, W
5/14 - S, O

Total - 4 W, 5 L, 2 O

GBP/JPY:

5/03 - S, L
5/04 - S, W
5/05 - S, W
5/06 - S, W
5/07 - B, O
5/10 - S, W
5/11 - B, L
5/12 - S, W
5/13 - S, O
5/14 -

Total - 5 W, 2 L, 1 O

Totals for all 3 pairs: 15 W, 12 L, 4 O

A wild ride, but up!

Best regards,
AZ

Last edited:
An improved version of DailyEA is going to be released in the next week. Members will get notified by e-mail.

-A detailed status in the screen.
-Several technical updates, including the requote issue, recovering from a lost connection, etc.
-Double-breakout option.
-More currency pairs.

If you are interested, more information about DailyEA will be available on our website Trade Forex 1 Minute Daily.

Hi Serge,

I read through all of your post and I think that it might be safe for me to say that you may have set your setting/parameters up incorrectly... IMO

If you back test the results on a 1Hr chart GBP/USD you will see that the creator's results match up with the charts.

I am new to using the 1 minute daily and I can honestly say that this system works and is one of the better systems out there. Now it may be an upgrade to the London Breakout system that is free on the web as mentioned by a previous member, however, it is well worth the money for the upgrade that the developers created.

I got 82.5 pips yesterday on GBP/USD from this strategy :)

If you've ever read any of the "Turtles" books, you will have learned that they, too, traded a mechanical system with strict money management. I read that with the strict money management they were able to withstand a losing streak and were able to be profitable still at months end.

Have patients and do trust the system because it does work :)

Having implemented the new 1 minute daily strategy to my trading, I can now focus on that new Ferrari that I've always wanted :)

Happy Trading and Please, do keep it simple, cheers!

Hi there, thanks for the heads up but fairly certain everything was set correctly as instructed. I was using Alpari UK with the following settings:

Broker_GMT_Shift: 2 (checked on Alpari UK website to be set at 2 at end of March, and set to 1 at end of September)

Broker_DST: false
London Night: 21
Lodon Open : 9
Currency Auto Setup: true

No offence but it sounds like you have taken the 1 Minute Daily sytem and completely modified it beyond recognition. It sounds like you are using traditional support, resistance, trend etc to make your trading decisions, what aspects of 1Minute have you kept?

Hey if it is working for you that is all that matters.

I have recently gone back to the basics using pure price action methods on H4 and Daily charts (no indicators whatsoever besides handdrawn support, resistance and trendlines) and must say have been doing great thus far. Fewer trades (so less spread to pay) and the setups seem to be providing high probability trades. I must say I now look at pin-bars in a whole new light :). I am part of a membership group (one time fee) that help each other use these methods.

To those of you having success with 1Minute that is great, keep it up.

If you did notice something wrong with my 1Minute settings and could let me know that would be great. I always keep an open mind and may consider trying out this sytem again one day if it was clear I was making an obvious mistake in execution.

Serge

Back