• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Great Info Paul

Hello again,
This is only my personal opinion, but i agree with M.O.B. 100%.
I am sure that many false breakouts on the 1m daily can be avoided by a better understanding of price action.

For those of you that are willing, but cant see the light yet, i have attached a couple of PDF files for your convenience.

You will find attached the very first thing i learnt about price action S/R, and i still use it profitably nearly every day.
I believe that this set-up is even easier than the 1-2-3 pattern, so may come in handy for beginners and old hands alike.

Simply read the pdf's , or search "Pin Bars" for more info, then open up a chart with NO indicators and look for the "pins".

All you will need after that is some extra chart time to get used to spotting them in real time.

You will soon see how easy this can be.

Hope it helps.
Regards.
Paul.
View attachment 1519
View attachment 1520

I hope that this image helps someone... I've learned to really trade those pin balls near pivotal areas. From here on out I am going to double up or maybe even triple my sizes on these sweet setups. A sweet set up for ME would be a Fib along with pin balls near 1 2 3 setups and pivotal areas. If I see those, I'm going for the gusto!

I sould have taken a screen shot of the AUS/USD, that set up I'm talking about was going on just after I placed my trade on the USD/JPY, however, I missed getting in at the top (100 Fib) level where a nice pin ball was at, those prices ran down, I missed out on a quick 50-60 pip move.

To answer Exclusive's question, yes I have taken John Templeton's "Price Action Trade" course for $197 and it is well worth it. I just got it last night and have made 3 successful trades since midnight. I implemented the strategies as soon as I finished going over all of those damn videos, lol. He goes into detail of how he trades pin balls along with the fib and 1 2 3 patterns.

Now I'm going to look at Paul's information to see if I can pick up on something new, I'm always looking to become perfect :)

Oh and by the way I shorted that USD/JPY pair at 92.55 near the 100 Fib levels. I placed my stop loss just above the 100 level at 93.00 and my take profit level is at 91.40 which is where support would be due to the 1 2 3 buy pattern. You can see where I did draw a trendline up, although, it was approaching the 100 Fib levels (looking for counter trend). Truthfully I should have waited for a close below that trendline just to be sure, which is why I didn't open a large position, but let's just see what happens.

Paul,

Thank you for the attachments! They are easy and infact I made some profits today on the daily chart. What time frame do you usually use if not the daily chart?

Thanks again!!

Tony

Hello again,
This is only my personal opinion, but i agree with M.O.B. 100%.
I am sure that many false breakouts on the 1m daily can be avoided by a better understanding of price action.

For those of you that are willing, but cant see the light yet, i have attached a couple of PDF files for your convenience.

You will find attached the very first thing i learnt about price action S/R, and i still use it profitably nearly every day.
I believe that this set-up is even easier than the 1-2-3 pattern, so may come in handy for beginners and old hands alike.

Simply read the pdf's , or search "Pin Bars" for more info, then open up a chart with NO indicators and look for the "pins".

All you will need after that is some extra chart time to get used to spotting them in real time.

You will soon see how easy this can be.

Hope it helps.
Regards.
Paul.
View attachment 1519
View attachment 1520

A Big Week!

Greetings all,

After the May roller coaster, June has begun with a bang! Herewith my results so far for June, strictly by the book. For the date, I use the end of the breakout areas. (B)uy, (S)ell, (W)on, (L)ost, (O)pen:

GBP/USD:

6/01 - B, W
6/02 – S, W
6/03 – S, W
6/04 – No Trade - Friday (would have been B, L; S, W)

Total – 3 W

UDS/JPY:

6/01 - B, W
6/02 – B, W
6/03 – No Trade – Thursday (would have been B, L; S, O)
6/04 – S, W

Total – 3 W

GBP/JPY:

6/01 - B, W
6/02 – B, L
6/03 – S, W
6/04 – S, W

Total – 3 W, 1 L

Totals for all 3 pairs: 9 W, 1 L

Best regards,
AZ

Mob,
What sort of hours do you put aside to trade the 123 signals?

Trading2win, I spotted that setup too on the G/U so I guess we're on the right track.

cheers.

123 Patterns

Thanks for your response MOB.

My biggest problem is that I do not have much time to sit in front of the screen waiting for a trade. That is one of the reasons I like 1m daily, and the other reason is that it works.

I do like the looks of trading in the buff price action trading and will probably take the course for $197. I can always trade the daily charts.

Regards

Lin

Greetings all,

After the May roller coaster, June has begun with a bang! Herewith my results so far for June, strictly by the book. For the date, I use the end of the breakout areas. (B)uy, (S)ell, (W)on, (L)ost, (O)pen:

GBP/USD:

6/01 - B, W
6/02 – S, W
6/03 – S, W
6/04 – No Trade - Friday (would have been B, L; S, W)

Total – 3 W

UDS/JPY:

6/01 - B, W
6/02 – B, W
6/03 – No Trade – Thursday (would have been B, L; S, O)
6/04 – S, W

Total – 3 W

GBP/JPY:

6/01 - B, W
6/02 – B, L
6/03 – S, W
6/04 – S, W

Total – 3 W, 1 L

Totals for all 3 pairs: 9 W, 1 L

Best regards,
AZ

Congratulations! This is a great lesson. Traders that had doubts about the system and stopped trading because of the short-term drawdown could have missed the big bang in June.

junebigbang.png

As we see, the new "Trading day of the week" technique released in the Update works perfectly here!

Back