• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
did we reseve a mail about this or did I miss something in the pdf? :eek:oh:

VII.6 A little more work: far better results
You have learned the basic mechanical strategy. Using these tips and great techniques including the smart Stop Loss, you could make even more money.

Page 32 - Day of the week, updated on May, 19.

guess I missed it then :D

but damn I've had 1MD for a few months now and I only did trades with my demo account but it went really well.

I'm planning on depositing about 500$ and then use this system and nothing else.

Hi MOB,
Would the 123 system have kept you out of good trading opportunities in the first part of June?
cheers
exclusive

price action trade or learn to trade the market

Hi everyone, grant here. ive been following the thread on FPA regarding 1minutedaily, as i was thinking of purchasing the system, but have been keanly reading the info given by MOB and sergeil regarding price action. Just wondering which out of the 2 price action trading courses to take. Priceactiontrade by John templeton or learntotradethemarket by Nial Fuller? have any of you guys taken both to recommend which one to take? Cheers Grant

Hello All.

Grant Rosser, I am having the same thoughts as you. I have been following 'net trap' for a couple of weeks now and stumbled my way here.(great site guys!) I am seriously thinking of joining '1minute' but also having a look at the John Templeton stuff.
Being a complete beginner, what do you guys think?
MOB your a star! ;)

Hi everyone, grant here. ive been following the thread on FPA regarding 1minutedaily, as i was thinking of purchasing the system, but have been keanly reading the info given by MOB and sergeil regarding price action. Just wondering which out of the 2 price action trading courses to take. Priceactiontrade by John templeton or learntotradethemarket by Nial Fuller? have any of you guys taken both to recommend which one to take? Cheers Grant

either way you should definitely purchase 1MD, it's no money and the system works, especially when you've got a bit of money(say, 1000$) you can just use this system and let it run. You will definitly earn money. and with 1000$ even 20 straight losers won't kill your account, although this never happens.

Backtesting

Has anyone backtested Daily EA over weekend? I have set it up properly but on every pair it lead straight to bancruptcy after 500 trades. Maybe it depends on spread?
Thanks

Has anyone backtested Daily EA over weekend? I have set it up properly but on every pair it lead straight to bancruptcy after 500 trades. Maybe it depends on spread?
Thanks

When the market is closed, the spread is too wide (sometimes unrealistic) and we don't recommend to test EAs.

Back