• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi M.O.B.
Great screenshot. As they say, a pictures worth a thousand pips.
The resistance you mentioned on the yellow arrow, was that through your
S/R rule or something else? And is there any way you could put up a screenshot of a 1 minute daily trade, where the 1-2-3 S/R would have kept you out of a bad trade. I can appreciate the breaking of the 1-2-3 setup and how you could trade that, but the 6-12 pip S/R area that John Templeton mentions is a little grey (to me anyway).
many thanks

Hi all,
Has anyone had dealings with or heard of the "Forex Breakout System" by sureforexsystem and what their results have been e.g. drawdowns, etc. From what I can see on the site, it's similar to 1 minute daily.
cheers

Hi all,
Has anyone had dealings with or heard of the "Forex Breakout System" by sureforexsystem and what their results have been e.g. drawdowns, etc. From what I can see on the site, it's similar to 1 minute daily.
cheers

Hi Exclusive,

There is a thread at donnaforex about this system. Some people from there said it is actually copying someone's idea from forexfactory on "0400-0700 GMT Breakout System" that uses a tighter range and an ema. In terms of profitability, I think 1 minute daily is better.

m.o.b hi what i read from u it is verry intresting. What i can see there are other people here and also me that like u to explain more show how u trade sort of cant u make a new thread here or at another forum so we can watch u and learn please.

best regards

Hi M.O.B,

I have been reading all your posts and they are amazing!

Thank you!

One question I have is are you on the east coast and what time do you normally trade? I live in DC and the London session is so late, around 4am?

M.O.B you are a true gentelman.
I would like to thank you for all your work and information share. First was the price action now the scalping system, both look great systems. This week i will try to use the scalp system at London open and follow the market by the morning and hope to post here my (positive) results.
I'm not a scalp trader but who knows i wll become one ;)

For this and much more Thank you very much.
Cheers

i would love to understadn the 5 min scalp system also i have dosnloaded the template and i have read the rules and i also look at m. o.b s picture 3 arrows but i dont see a winner no trade reach the middle line. Please help me understand i really would like to understand :unhappy:

best regards

Hello everibody.
I just got home from work and did a little backtesting with the scalping method using the EURJPY pair.
I used charts from 14 until 19 June (last week) and it was 100% sucess, this looks very promissing. Tomorrow i will use others pairs. Let's see if USDJPY, GBPUSD are as good as this one.
I think i like this thing called scalping. LOOL.

Cheers.

We must wonder with statistics even a strike rate of 90% you going to have a series of losses.Wondering what the best money stragey here would be.The safe 1% per trade or something more agrgresive like 2% per trade,but if your hunting other pairs on the 5 min,you could be playing more than one pair at a time,so perhaps 1% is more logical.I think 1.5% is decent.

Back