• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Pls guys cant u show some trade with pics and explain little im afraid i dont get it becuase what i see is losers ??

best regards

:)oneminuteaday support. I have read this thread and it seems there are some serious drawdowns, have no one blow their account on this strategy ?? what was the money after two years if i go with 10 000 dollar

after what i have seem the system has a great price and u seem verry helpful. My only consern is that i dont like to loose my account and i still like the figures u presented after 2 years :)

best regards

Scalp

i would love to understadn the 5 min scalp system also i have dosnloaded the template and i have read the rules and i also look at m. o.b s picture 3 arrows but i dont see a winner no trade reach the middle line. Please help me understand i really would like to understand :unhappy:

best regards

I'm not sure what you're looking at if you don't see any winner. And by the way you DO NOT have to wait until prices reach the middle line to take profits, taking profits a little earlier is even better, on EUR/USD 5M I have a Stop of 20 and TP of 20, depending on how fast the market is moving I go for the 20 but if it's moving slow I'll take 15 if I'm at it. The guy who created the strategy suggests to take profits a little earlier just to be on the safe side, it's all on you buddy.

You just have to use your gut feeling with it man, you don't have to be extremely mechanical with it. Just know that this is an AWESOME strategy and the win rate it blazing!!!!! Just took 20 pips from USD/JPY on this beautiful Sunday evening.

I think I'm going to scalp USD/JPY during Asian hours, me likey! Hell I'm just going to scalp whatever currency pair that gives me a trigger, how about that.

You guys are going to love this strategy! If there is such a strong trend that the prices aren't retracing good enough, then look for another pair that isn't, a cross pair would be a good idea to look at, they don't trend as often. Not saying that this strategy doesn't work on trends, you just may have to adjust your set pip number that's all.

Good Day

Yo MOB.

Going live with this scalp this week.Hope to gain the third I have lost with my bank in the next month or so...
Hope you had a great weekend buddy,once again many thanks.Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

M.O.B please think about open a new thread conserned about your trading i think many here woul like that. It is all i dont get take the signal when it is between yellow and blue i do that as soon as it goes beyond the yeloow and into the middle area. But it seems u wait longer than that ? price can move inside that area and up when u trying to take short please please show some more pictures.

best regards

marquesmaiden
"Hello people i'm back,
after 2 months (almost) without trading with 1 minute, i decided to re-start next week with this system.
Count me in to discuss the results of the next week.
I would like to thank Paul41 for his contribution to this thread by sharing those wonderful PDF's.

See you next week.
Cheers"
................................................................................................................

You are very welcome marquesmaiden.;)

Last edited:
1minutedaily EA

Hello Everyone

I have been out of the scene for a while. I was wondering, has anyone managed to test the EA and if it can produce the same results as for the manual method?.

I am noticing people are starting to drift away from 1minute and are exploring other trading methods, such as 5min scalping, price action, 123 patterns etc.

to the 1minutedaily crew, any new strategies or updates to the EA coming up?, any comments on how we can achieve the same results for 2008-2010 using the EA, after all i thought the EA was suppose to make the manual indicator method an automated one.

I like to thank everyone who is contributing their time and efforts for sharing information about all their strategies and the various pdfs etc, much appreciated.

One last thing, and i guess i should have stated this earlier, why are the owners of 1minute testing the EA on open price? This method is absolutely useless. Even using every tick is not the best indication of how the EA will perform. I did many tests and there is a huge difference. Testing should be achieved using every tick and with at least 90% modelling, even that is not 100% perfect but at least more realistic than open orice backtesting. Any comments?

1minute daily ea

Hello Everyone

I have been out of the scene for a while. I was wondering, has anyone managed to test the EA and if it can produce the same results as for the manual method?.

I am noticing people are starting to drift away from 1minute and are exploring other trading methods, such as 5min scalping, price action, 123 patterns etc.

to the 1minutedaily crew, any new strategies or updates to the EA coming up?, any comments on how we can achieve the same results for 2008-2010 using the EA, after all i thought the EA was suppose to make the manual indicator method an automated one.

I like to thank everyone who is contributing their time and efforts for sharing information about all their strategies and the various pdfs etc, much appreciated.

One last thing, and i guess i should have stated this earlier, why are the owners of 1minute testing the EA on open price? This method is absolutely useless. Even using every tick is not the best indication of how the EA will perform. I did many tests and there is a huge difference. Testing should be achieved using every tick and with at least 90% modelling, even that is not 100% perfect but at least more realistic than open orice backtesting. Any comments?

I would agree.I bought this ea ,after using the manual system with limited success, due to the trading hours. I cant work 12 hours a day then get up at 2am to trade. However this ea, like many before, has now been shelved .

Hi to every1 here.

This is my first post here. I am planning to post on daily basis the results which executed by "DailyEA".
Currently I am running it on a demo account from June, 09 2010. The accounts is down about 9%.

Result of (22/06/2010) is:
GBPUSD, 2 trades. 1st trade loss 35 pips. 2nd trade profit 80 pips.
USDJPY, only one trade and still floating +10 pips.
GBPJPY, no trades.
Total closed trades: +45 Pips

Result of (23/06/2010) is:
GBPUSD, 1 trade. It was a quick loss, long position opened at 1.4887 and stopped at 1.4855 which means a loss of 32 pips.
USPJPY, the floating trade closed in a profit 55 pips and another trade for yesterday ended with profit of 23 pips.
GBPJPY, 1 trade. ended qith a loss of 105 pips.
Total of the day: -59 Pips

Result of (24/06/2010) is:
GBPUSD, 2 trades. 1st trade loss 70 pips, 2nd trade profit 64 pips.
GBPJPY, 1 trade. loss 115 pips.
Total of the day: -121 pips.

Result of (25/05/2010):
GBPUSD, 2 trades. 1st trade loss 25 pips. 2nd trade profit 55 pips.
USDJPY, 1 trade. profit 39 pips.
GBPJPY, 1 trade. loss 111 pips
Total of the day: -42 pips.

Result of (28/06/2010) is:
GBPUSD, 2 trades. 1st trade loss 19 pips, 2nd trade profit 44 pips.
USDJPY, 2 trades. both were loss of 63 pips.
GBPJPY, 1 trade. profit 39 pips.
Total of the day: 1 pip.

Last edited:
Back