• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
1mdea

Hi to every1 here.

This is my first post here. I am planning to post on daily basis the results which executed by "DailyEA".
Currently I am running it on a demo account from June, 09 2010. The accounts is down about 9%.

Yesterday's result (22/06/2010) is:
GBPUSD, 2 trades. 1st trade loss 35 pips. 2nd trade profit 80 pips.
USDJPY, only one trade and still floating +10 pips.
GBPJPY, no trades.
Total closed trades: +45

Looking forward to hearing from you Musallam. Mabye with some more input on the EA I'll be able to revive it. Thanks for your input.

Scalping method tweaked for better entries!!!

Yo MOB.

Going live with this scalp this week.Hope to gain the third I have lost with my bank in the next month or so...
Hope you had a great weekend buddy,once again many thanks.Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

Hi All,

I have been in the lab tweaking this scalping method and it has gotten sexier:D!!!

So what I did was take two great scalping methods that I use and combine the two and guess what came out of it? Something better than sex!!! Money in the bank!!!

So what I will do is tell you the flaws in both systems so that you can see what I have done to correct them both:

System 1. (The one that I introduced to you guys)
Sometimes prices can tend to go up to the red line and sometimes beyond inevitably hitting our stops. (On 5M which is the most reliable)

System 2. (Imran Siat's 5M scalping method, A GOOD Through Scalping Method)
This method is more of a trend following scalping method, however, the indicators used give false signals (MACD Traditional, Lag (created by Imran) and the StochHistorical).

Now I will talk about the greatness of these two systems.

System 1.
This system is good for getting in at the end of a trend to catch the counter trend for some nice pips. It's Bollinger bands are reliable as well, however, sometimes prices go further then eventually go into our favor but we'd be stopped out most of the time when that happens if we're practicing good Money Management.

System2.
This is a good trend following scalping system but above all, the pivot lines created by the indicators are what makes this system AMAZING!!!!:D

Also this system has a powerful indicator called the Laguerre, this indicator is a powerful tool for trend following and letting you know when the trend is at the end. Well how powerful is it? Well let's just say that when entering trades on System one and the prices tend to keep going to the red line, the Laguerre indicator has yet to get to it's oversold/overbought levels. GREAT INDICATOR TO WAIT FOR BETTER ENTRIES:D

So how did I tweak the system?
I just simply combined the greatness of both systems and walla ;)
System 1 Bollinger Bands gives us indication of the price's 5M Range and with the RSI and Stochs oversold/overbought it letting us know to enter for the countertrend is good. However, when combined with System 2's Lag Indicator and Pivot Lines (Daily Pivot, Weekly Pivot, Daily S1,S2,S3 and R1,2,3) we know now exactly how far the prices will go in order for us to get in at a better price which can alleviate getting stopped out (besides News which can flaw any system). Sometimes prices go beyond the red line because the pivots are just above it, which is GREAT!

Here are the rules for using this system, this is a great system by the way:
1. Look for the Blue Lag indicator to reach extreme levels.
2. Look for Stochastics to reach extreme levels (beyond 80/20)
3. Look for RSI to be oversold/overbought 80/20 only during volatile times or 75/25 at your discretion
4. Lastly, look for prices to be between the yellow+blue Bollinger Bands UNLESS it is near pivotal areas, if so, then the yellow line will sufice all things being equal. Prices could be near the Red Line of our Entry, having the Blue Laguerre indicator will let us know if prices are going to continue to the red line or beyond, which is why it's the first thing to look at.

Stop Loss: 10pips
Take Profit: 15-20 GBP/JPY tp 20-30pips with sl 10-15(You can get 10 pips easily, and I mean very easy, whithin a matter of seconds and a few minutes) Money Management is at your discretion due to each trader's different risk tolerance.

I am going to post a screen shot of both systems and then I'm going go post a screen shot of the tweaked version. Guys I truly love this ATM, oops I mean scalping method :cute:

I will attatch the Lag and Pivot indicators as well... Get to work Traders!!! Backtest this thing and see how great it works ;)

Step Five: Sit back and watch pips roll into your traders account :D

Attachments

• system1.gif
    system1.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 224
  • system2.gif
    system2.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 213
  • tweaked scalp.gif
    tweaked scalp.gif
    21.8 KB · Views: 223
  • Laguerre-ACS1.ex4
    3.7 KB · Views: 149
  • ###Auto Pivot.mq4
    15.2 KB · Views: 140
My Template

Hey Traders,

Here is my template so that you don't have to go through the hardwork of setting every thing up.

Just simply download the indicators into Your MT4 experts/indicators folder and download and save the M.O.B. template into your Templates folder and load it. Simple as that.

Try it out... Demo it first so that you can get a feel for it.

Attachments

• m.o.b..tpl
    8.2 KB · Views: 151
M.O.B. one more time i want to thank you. I will look up your new system.
This week i'm using just price action and i'm getting good results.
I made 110 pips in two days.
About 1 minute daily, i'm not able to open orders, this week, because i'm working at London open.
I'll be back Friday to tell you about my trading week.

Cheers.

Price Action

M.O.B. one more time i want to thank you. I will look up your new system.
This week i'm using just price action and i'm getting good results.
I made 110 pips in two days.
About 1 minute daily, i'm not able to open orders, this week, because i'm working at London open.
I'll be back Friday to tell you about my trading week.

Cheers.

Awesome buddy!!!

Price Action won't let you down... Having knowldge of it at least :)

I have updated my results in the above post.

M.O.B,

Thanks for sharing your combined strategy, I hope all of us can benefit from it.

marquesmaiden,

Can you share with us your prcie action strategy? and how do you trade it?

I have updated my results in the above post.

M.O.B,

Thanks for sharing your combined strategy, I hope all of us can benefit from it.

marquesmaiden,

Can you share with us your prcie action strategy? and how do you trade it?

Hello musallam
IF you go to post #158, page 16 by Paul41 in this thread and download PDF you will learn about price action. This is awesome stuff. I did it started trade about one week in demo and now i'm already live with great results. One more thing i'm trading 123 pattern using support and resistance levels.
In what pairs? Almost every one Oanda plantform as.
By the way, thanks for sharing your results with us, keep it up.
Sorry my englsh

Cheers

Many Thanks to M.O.B. & marquesmaiden.

M.O.B. I have loaded your template it looks very good, but on what time frame you set for best results? and any recommended pair? or only GBPJPY?

Btw, marquesmaiden, your english is better than mine, so dont worry because I am here ;)

M.O.B. I have loaded your template it looks very good, but on what time frame you set for best results? and any recommended pair? or only GBPJPY?

I'm using the "tweek system" by M.O.B. in a demo account, for at least 3 hours in 5mn charts, with 12 pairs and so far so good... 8 winnings in a row.
I think M.O.B. use 5 mn too!
M.O.B. if you stop by can you confirm this?

That's enough pips for me for today.
Today morning i have made more 47 pips with price action.
After 10 winnings in a row in my demo account i decided to start the "tweek system" by M.O.B. in my real account and made 30 pips in a matter of minutes. That's cash in a bag...

See youy later!

Back