• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi All,

I have been in the lab tweaking this scalping method and it has gotten sexier:D!!!

So what I did was take two great scalping methods that I use and combine the two and guess what came out of it? Something better than sex!!! Money in the bank!!!

So what I will do is tell you the flaws in both systems so that you can see what I have done to correct them both:

System 1. (The one that I introduced to you guys)
Sometimes prices can tend to go up to the red line and sometimes beyond inevitably hitting our stops. (On 5M which is the most reliable)

System 2. (Imran Siat's 5M scalping method, A GOOD Through Scalping Method)
This method is more of a trend following scalping method, however, the indicators used give false signals (MACD Traditional, Lag (created by Imran) and the StochHistorical).

Now I will talk about the greatness of these two systems.

System 1.
This system is good for getting in at the end of a trend to catch the counter trend for some nice pips. It's Bollinger bands are reliable as well, however, sometimes prices go further then eventually go into our favor but we'd be stopped out most of the time when that happens if we're practicing good Money Management.

System2.
This is a good trend following scalping system but above all, the pivot lines created by the indicators are what makes this system AMAZING!!!!:D

Also this system has a powerful indicator called the Laguerre, this indicator is a powerful tool for trend following and letting you know when the trend is at the end. Well how powerful is it? Well let's just say that when entering trades on System one and the prices tend to keep going to the red line, the Laguerre indicator has yet to get to it's oversold/overbought levels. GREAT INDICATOR TO WAIT FOR BETTER ENTRIES:D

So how did I tweak the system?
I just simply combined the greatness of both systems and walla ;)
System 1 Bollinger Bands gives us indication of the price's 5M Range and with the RSI and Stochs oversold/overbought it letting us know to enter for the countertrend is good. However, when combined with System 2's Lag Indicator and Pivot Lines (Daily Pivot, Weekly Pivot, Daily S1,S2,S3 and R1,2,3) we know now exactly how far the prices will go in order for us to get in at a better price which can alleviate getting stopped out (besides News which can flaw any system). Sometimes prices go beyond the red line because the pivots are just above it, which is GREAT!

Here are the rules for using this system, this is a great system by the way:
1. Look for the Blue Lag indicator to reach extreme levels.
2. Look for Stochastics to reach extreme levels (beyond 80/20)
3. Look for RSI to be oversold/overbought 80/20 only during volatile times or 75/25 at your discretion
4. Lastly, look for prices to be between the yellow+blue Bollinger Bands UNLESS it is near pivotal areas, if so, then the yellow line will sufice all things being equal. Prices could be near the Red Line of our Entry, having the Blue Laguerre indicator will let us know if prices are going to continue to the red line or beyond, which is why it's the first thing to look at.

Stop Loss: 10pips
Take Profit: 15-20 GBP/JPY tp 20-30pips with sl 10-15(You can get 10 pips easily, and I mean very easy, whithin a matter of seconds and a few minutes) Money Management is at your discretion due to each trader's different risk tolerance.

I am going to post a screen shot of both systems and then I'm going go post a screen shot of the tweaked version. Guys I truly love this ATM, oops I mean scalping method :cute:

I will attatch the Lag and Pivot indicators as well... Get to work Traders!!! Backtest this thing and see how great it works ;)

Step Five: Sit back and watch pips roll into your traders account :D

HI MOB,

Thanks for your great sharing. :D How do you enter a trade when you see all the conditions are met? wait for stochastic K & D period to cross upwards? or stochastic to cross back up towards 20 for long?

Can you advise on this portion? I believe the entry is extremely important or else our trades will be stop out very often. :unhappy:

Attachments

• scalp&me 2.jpg
    scalp&me 2.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 158
I was looking at your combined strategy M.O.B i have 8 in spread in gj so i cant use that pair i was looking at Eu and from what i understand your rules and use your tenplate there is about half winners half loosers ????

All people that use trading in the buff can u please tell us more show us some trades some pics please ?

best regards

5M

Many Thanks to M.O.B. & marquesmaiden.

M.O.B. I have loaded your template it looks very good, but on what time frame you set for best results? and any recommended pair? or only GBPJPY?

Btw, marquesmaiden, your english is better than mine, so dont worry because I am here ;)

Hi,

I am using 5M and sometimes 15M... I will post some charts up soon on trading it, I am currently in a trade and I need to focus.

I wake up early to trade the London Breakout, however, I do not abide totally by 1MinDaily rules. I don't even jump in on the ride, I wait for the breakout to cool off by simply kicking back and relaxing, waiting for wicks or a nice solid pin bar/wick to form around key Support and Resistance areas and Pivots. Trading Pin Bars (as Paul mentioned in an earlier post) are very lucrative and the probabilities are awesome man! Good Risk/Reward as well.

I use a 15M, sometimes 30M on the London Breakout and I may sometimes scalp the ride, however, I spend most of my time kicking back waiting on pin bars to form around pivotal areas.

I'm telling ya, I pay homage to John Templeton's Price Action Trade system because he really breaks price action down to a T and he also goes over trading Pin Bars, as do Neil Fuller, around pivotal areas. Having knowledge of all of that info has made me a better scalper and short/long term trader.

Also, the scalping template from system two comes with an Auto Pivot indicator that automatically draw Daily Pivotal areas and having this is powerful for trading those wicks/pinbars around those areas. So if you haven't downloaded that then you may want to add that to your arsenal.

Hey when you get a chance, pull up a 15M chart and look at those wicks/pinbars after the breakout and look at what happens :) Reversals! Check'em out, I mean those currency pairs that are affected by the London Breakout such as the EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/USD and a few other GBP pairs. Those pinbars are very informative buddy!

Happy Trading!!!

Before i go to weekend!
I really, really want to thank again to M.O.B because you made me start like scalping.
Today morning and only using your "tweek system" (i like this name, LOL) i had 6 winnings in a total of 65 pips. I had also a lost, because i forgot news time at 09.00 London time and the trade went totally against me losing 10 pips. Damn news!!!
Have a great weekend. See you Monday morning.

Cheers.

4. Lastly, look for prices to be between the yellow+blue Bollinger Bands UNLESS it is near pivotal areas, if so, then the yellow line will sufice all things being equal. Prices could be near the Red Line of our Entry, having the Blue Laguerre indicator will let us know if prices are going to continue to the red line or beyond, which is why it's the first thing to look at.

hi MOB,

thanks very much for sharing your trading strategy with us. can you help to explain what it means by "UNLESS it is near pivotal areas, if so, then the yellow line will sufice all things being equal"?

how do you trade by the pivot lines of weekly, daily, S1, S2, S3, R1, R2 & R3?

thanks.

--taisuan

New combined Strategy

Hi MOB et all
I used the combined indicators today 250610 with a good success rate
on various pairs
The only real bad signal I got was this evening at around 16.51 GMT (sorry forgot to say my broker server is as GMT+1 so it show it as 17.51 on the attached) on various pairs as they hit the top and gave me a signal to sell
but again it rose higher even with the laguerre ind being used
I have two questions
1. When this happens it invariably indicates good conditions again (sometimes within a few minutes) and signals to the trader to again sell .After being SL'd once already the trader is reluctant to step in again and as my example shows it was not a good idea to trade again because it still went up . Do you recommend just to forget a signal once it has bitten you already.
2. Do you think this false signal was due to traders closing their trades for the weekend and hence not a natural cause of events which leads me to think that maybe the strategy is best at certain times
When I took the trade I did not think that the price was near enough to R1 to keep it running up
Please See the attached SL bite
Thanks for all your help and knowledge transfer
Have a nice weekend

Attachments

• EURUSD1756.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
MagicBreakout.

Has anyone tried their other product, magicbreakout plus? Just read the e-book, it looks promising.

shaping.futures,
Update your profile with an email address and i can send you some up to date info on MagicBreakout.
Regards,
Paul.
P.S. I'm having trouble accessing this forum at the moment, but i will send info as soon as i can.;)

I have updated my results (using 1MinuteDaily EA). Kindly refer to post # 273, page 28 to get the results.

M.O.B,
I have followed your system with 20 pips for SL & TP. out of 5 trades only one trade ended with a loss. That means i ended the day with profit of 80 pips. hope we will continue earning pips using your system ;o)

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

shaping.futures,
Update your profile with an email address and i can send you some up to date info on MagicBreakout.
Regards,
Paul.
P.S. I'm having trouble accessing this forum at the moment, but i will send info as soon as i can.;)

Hey Paul41,
Could you send me the info too. I am also interested in this system.
Thanks.

Back