• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi Paul41,

It would be great if you could post the update regards MagicBreakout here.

Btw, I have downloaded "Trading in the buff" from your previous post. Thank you for sharing it with us. :eek:)

M.O.B. I am still using your combined strategy on a demo account and it qorks fine but it looks like FXDD become pissed off because of using it on their platform because after getting +96.5 pips (thats only today the account grew by 10%). they start giving me error for modifying the trade + placing trades as such "Trade contex is busy".
Anyways, I will not go for more than 10% a day, even when i am trading on a demo account.

Tomorrow I hope we can catch more pips :eek:)

All the best for all of you guys.

1m daily

Hi Guys

The orginal manual of 1m daily stated,
The reason why other breakout methods did not work was because of stop loss trailing. Emphatically stated:
"DO NOT move your stop" unless close to target and possible reversal, then move to entry or into profit.

Personally I think this works better and helps traders to become completely disciplined. It definitely helped me become disciplined.
I started moving my stop loss as per the latest manual and don't think it is a good idea.

I believe the discipline is better for the method as well as for the trader. For me it is best to stop worrying about losses and just accept that it is part of trading. Put the trade in and forget about it until it comes close to target. No stress no emotions and you will win the trading game in the end.
Yes we have drawdown, but all part of trading. Use smaller lots rather, and drawdown will be less.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION

Don't fix what's not broken. I have probably opened a can of worms but lets debate it.
This is a great link so let's not have any mud slinging just your opinion :)

I would like a response from 1m Daily support, to know why they changed the rules.

Kind regards

Hi

hi MOB,

thanks very much for sharing your trading strategy with us. can you help to explain what it means by "UNLESS it is near pivotal areas, if so, then the yellow line will sufice all things being equal"?

how do you trade by the pivot lines of weekly, daily, S1, S2, S3, R1, R2 & R3?

thanks.

--taisuan

What I mean is that, usually we want to get in when the price is between the yellow and blue lines, however, if the price is at pivotal areas by the yellow line and the blue Lag and the RSI is oversold/overbought(which is what I meant by all things being equal) then we can enter the trade.

With this strategy you just have to get the feel for it, ya know. Do be subjective you'd like, in regards to price action. For instance if the pair is heavily trending then only take signals with the trend. Downtrend, only take sell signals and vice versa.

Congrats to you guys for getting pips out of the strategy. Keep it going, 100 pips day in and day out.

Welcome

M.O.B. I am still using your combined strategy on a demo account and it qorks fine but it looks like FXDD become pissed off because of using it on their platform because after getting +96.5 pips (thats only today the account grew by 10%). they start giving me error for modifying the trade + placing trades as such "Trade contex is busy".
Anyways, I will not go for more than 10% a day, even when i am trading on a demo account.

Tomorrow I hope we can catch more pips :eek:)

All the best for all of you guys.

;)

Excuse my late responses, I've been busy trading... I wake up for London to trade throughout the London/US overlap... I'm tired. I'm in Atlanta so I get up at 2:45am just to trade and I don't stop until 10am.

Scalping

Hey guys,

I've done some research on the best times to scalp the market, well the safest times rather, and I've come to learn that the best times are during quiet times, not trading when the big boys are in play because they move the market.

From 3-7pm EST is ideal for scalpers. I have been scalping this time frame as of late to test it out and believe it or not, it really is a gold mind :) The markets are so quiet and the prices are just going back and forth in a tight range, which is good for scalping. The range during this time frame is so tight I employ the 1M chart and shoot for 2-3 pips. So many opportunities ;)

MagicBreakout Info Request

Hi Paul,

Can you send me info on the MagicBreakout?

Thanks,
haveone2
stockalert2006@yahoo.com

shaping.futures,
Update your profile with an email address and i can send you some up to date info on MagicBreakout.
Regards,
Paul.
P.S. I'm having trouble accessing this forum at the moment, but i will send info as soon as i can.;)

scalping times

Hey guys,

I've done some research on the best times to scalp the market, well the safest times rather, and I've come to learn that the best times are during quiet times, not trading when the big boys are in play because they move the market.

From 3-7pm EST is ideal for scalpers. I have been scalping this time frame as of late to test it out and believe it or not, it really is a gold mind :) The markets are so quiet and the prices are just going back and forth in a tight range, which is good for scalping. The range during this time frame is so tight I employ the 1M chart and shoot for 2-3 pips. So many opportunities ;)

Thanks MOB for this
I use the OneminDaily as a sort of backburner system that after rigorous backtesting I know will slowly make pips - There are not many months that I lose pips , but I use various Currency pairs with low spreads , not just the recommended ones - Something where I dont need to analyse or if I am in a rush
And also I needed a good strategy , which I believe you have provided for trading during other times and when I have time

What do you think of the one min daily system ??

Hi Fanatica
The back testing you've done, is that with the original rules (set and forget) or is that watching the market and adjusting things as they unfold?

Also MOB I'm really looking forward to the screenshots to show how John Templetons system can keep you out of bad trades.

keep up the great work guys
exclusive.

Back