• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 1MinuteDaily.com

General discussions of a financial company
You're Welcome!

Greetings all,

I'm glad that some of you find the results postings helpful. I shall endeavor to continue!

Best regards,
AZ

Hi everyone, grant here. ive been following the thread on FPA regarding 1minutedaily, as i was thinking of purchasing the system, but have been keanly reading the info given by MOB and sergeil regarding price action. Just wondering which out of the 2 price action trading courses to take. Priceactiontrade by John templeton or learntotradethemarket by Nial Fuller? have any of you guys taken both to recommend which one to take? Cheers Grant

Hey Grant sorry for the delay, it has been a while since I checked this thread. I cant speak for the John Templeton course because I have never looked at it. But as far as Nial Fuller's price action course goes I can honestly say that after 9 weeks I am very satisfied with what I have been learning and my trading results thus far.

I am a big believer now that stripped down price action is the way to go for trading off of the 4 hour and daily charts.

He has a multitude of free videos on the site to give you an idea of what trading price action is all about.

Cheers!

Hi M.O.B.
Thanks for the templates and indicators.

With the auto pivot point indicator, is that calculated from 12pm to 12am EST or 5pm to 5am EST?

Also I know you love using the 1-2-3, Fibs and wicks with the 1 Minute Daily, but have you also looked at using Pivot Points with the 1MD? Are John's
S/R lines as clear as say the auto Pivot Points, S1, S2, etc.?

cheers
exclusive.

EA with filters

Spunkyone

Would be most definitely interested with an EA that could filter the false breakout
When you speak of the 20 pips outside the range you are getting into the territory of the London Beakout system
Have you written the source code for the basic 1MD EA
I am still learning MQL so trend to just change programs to suit my needs

With MOBS expert trading PA knowledge input , it could be a real winner

Ta
Fanatica

PS AZtrades keep up the good work testing the basic setup- we rely on that for the foundations :)

question

how easy is 1 minute?

i plan to buy it

but ,,,,

i didn,t really like EA 100%

it,s waste time and 100% depend on it

how easy is 1 minute

didi it give us any signal and we just type in or....

not every forex trader is good at chart:mad::D

Hi M.O.B.
You're gonna have to get yourself a Secretary.

A question re when to actually enter your new and improved scalp system.Do you wait until the Laguerre indicator moves down below .85 for example
(because when it's flatlining it's still trending). And do you wait until the other indicators have turned before you enter a position? Do these all have to happen at once, or is there a delay of a few bars allowed when you look at the chart?

Can I do the interview?

Lag Scalp

Hi M.O.B.
You're gonna have to get yourself a Secretary.

A question re when to actually enter your new and improved scalp system.Do you wait until the Laguerre indicator moves down below .85 for example
(because when it's flatlining it's still trending). And do you wait until the other indicators have turned before you enter a position? Do these all have to happen at once, or is there a delay of a few bars allowed when you look at the chart?

Can I do the interview?

Hi Exclusive,

Wait for the Lag to flatline and then you wait for the RSI to go anywhere between 75-80/25-20 and the Stochs are above/below 80/20. Then we enter afterwards. This system works perfectly safe during choppy hours 3pm-7pm EST and during Asian Hours since it has low volatility. You do have to be cognizant of News though, do not trade around the time of news.

The win rate is extremely high, at least 90%, it should be 100% if you can stay away from the news. I take profits early, I don't wait for prices to retrace back to the middle line. On 1M I take 3-5 pips and 5M I take 10-20 pips depending on the currency pair. As of late, I've just been scalping the EU.

Also, I'm very excited because I am opening a new account with a new broker, Dukascopy. Their spreads are relatively low, 0.5-1pip spread on all major currencies, however during quiet times their spreads would go as high as 2 but mostly stay around 1.5. I don't mind that because I can scalp really well with low spreads like that. I was previously with FXCM and during the times that I like to scalp their spreads would go as high as 3.7-4 :( Me no likey. So I told them to kiss my ass and went to Dukascopy. I would have went with them first but at the time their initial deposit was $10,000 but now it's $1,000.

I'm so ready to start scalping with those low spreads, I'm currently using their demo right now. I'll be out of commission for another week or so :(

Cheers

I was going to join Dukascopy but was not sure if their MT4 was out of beta testing
I got the image that you could only create deals by phone if you were using MT

MT4

I was going to join Dukascopy but was not sure if their MT4 was out of beta testing
I got the image that you could only create deals by phone if you were using MT

I'm probably one of the few traders that don't like placing orders through MT4. I just use the charting, I don't like the way you have to place orders and they don't have the "one click" functionality that is great for scalping.

Back