• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss 24option.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hey Guys,

I am new and dont know where to post my question: Are there any recommended good brokers out there? All I read about is scams and not being able to withdraw.

I trusted Goptions and 24 options but as it turns out and as reviews show here they are just as "scammy" as the other "no name" brokers

Are there any trustworthy brokers? I want to enter my own amount, not being limited on the amount i can put, and i wanna be able to withdraw my earnings (if they occurr) at a regular basis.

Regards,

Goptions is a scam. They've taken my deposit and haven't process the withdrawal. Many people have problems with them.

24 options is okey they pay out the profit. The drawback with binary is you won't be able to make constant profit in the long run. If you be making too much profit they will be either blocking your trades (stockpair) or messing around with your trading, pricing (24 option). Accepting prices longer than usual, give you different price than what you see etc (24 option)

You won't have problems with withdrawals with stockpair, marketsworld, 24option, topopion,, optionfair.

Stockpair is the best in my opinion as they don't play tricks with your trading they only block your trades in the long run etc but they will process the withdrawal.
Second MarketsWorld. They have the fastest withdrawal time. They process the withdrawals within one day.
3rd is 24 option. They messing around too much with the pricing and. You will be getting the worst possible price within 3 sec, delays. Later on they may add pippets to your trading. Check out this
4th are spotoptions (Topoption, optionfair) and others

Last edited by a moderator:
Binary options are tricky at the best of times. All brokers are market makers - even CySEC asks for a market maker license for their regulated brokers. This includes a liquidity provision, but as there is NO liquidity in binaries, it's a simple formality. Market maker = you win, they lose. Simple.

Forget about comparing broker platforms. Check the platform providers. Spot, Tech Financials, Tradologic, Tradesmarter, Hello Binary. Two brokers using the same platform provider will have the same product.

You can make money from binary options, but it's gambling not investing which is why in the UK binaries are regulated by the Gambling Commission (till November, when the FCA takes over). If you decide to trade, forget about the Cysec bucket shops. Go to an FCA / UK Gambling Commission regulated broker. It will still be tricky "trading" but at least you'll have a proper regulator to address if there are any issues.

Certainly I trade with 24option, the only concern is their signal, at time I trade the pairs of USD/CHF, for example while the signal from Freestockchart.com climbing up to 0.92140 the 24option own signal laggard stay at 0.92135, and the Freestockchart.com signal up again to 0.92142, but 24option signal go to 0.9216 after few seconds. I don't know the any background mechanism about the signal providers but if I gonna to trade with this type broker, particularly for 60 sec trade, I'm sure would lose out the trade with all those laggard (intention or not I don't know). That's why I ask for withdraw, and don't touch any Binary Option in future again.

24Option is unreliable and dishonest compnay. We are Suing them to Court soon

This company has gone way too far. It's time, someone put end to their joy ride.

They are dishonest, unfair & unreliable to do tradings with. They are a professional scam artists and your hard earned money is not safe with them.

We have caught them red handed with their unlawful activities, have prepared a huge portfolio of evidences, and are preparing a massive claim, and soon to be proceeded at court, against this company, 24Option / Rodeler ltd.

Anyone, who are interested to take actions against them and want them to ma and/or, provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

You can also follow our thread "Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)" here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-24option-rodeler-ltd.html?highlight=24option

RAISE YOUR VOICE & PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE AGAINST FRAUDSTERS.

Learn From Others Mistake, Not From Doing The Same Mistake.

Always Act Smart & Trade Safe.

This company has gone way too far. It's time, someone put end to their joy ride.

They are dishonest, unfair & unreliable to do tradings with. They are a professional scam artists and your hard earned money is not safe with them.

We have caught them red handed with their unlawful activities, have prepared a huge portfolio of evidences, and are preparing a massive claim, and soon to be proceeded at court, against this company, 24Option / Rodeler ltd.

Anyone, who are interested to take actions against them and want them to ma and/or, provide us genuine Written Evidences and/or Testimony, against this company's Fraud, Scam & Con Activities,

Please be in touch with us via PM us or PM any FPA moderator or use 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page.

Your written testimony & evidences, along with our evidences, will play an important role, against this company at court.

You can also follow our thread "Raise Your Voice. Legal Actions Against Scam & Fraudster Company, 24Option (Rodeler Ltd)" here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...-24option-rodeler-ltd.html?highlight=24option

RAISE YOUR VOICE & PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE AGAINST FRAUDSTERS.

Learn From Others Mistake, Not From Doing The Same Mistake.

Always Act Smart & Trade Safe.

Dear Mohamd

We have completed our internal evaluation regarding this thread and reached the conclusion that unfortunately an employee of ours was involved in review spamming. To make matters even worse, she falsely accused you that the link you provided with an audio clip was infected with a virus.

Here at 24option we obey by strict codes and ethics rules. It is part of our training program that every new employees must go through before they start working in their respected departments. Not only did our employee breach her contract by attempting to spam your blog, but she falsely accused an innocent person of uploading a link with a virus. There is absolutely no proof that any virus was connected to the link that you posted. 24option sincerely apologizes to you, Mohamd, and all the readers. All necessary actions will be taken to assure that these types of unacceptable actions will not reoccur in the future.

Note: Regarding the withdrawal request which is mentioned in this thread; we have been in direct communication with the client over the issue.

Regards,
24option Team

View attachment 19223 View attachment 19224 View attachment 19225

I send email to 24option.com to solve the problem
If they are honest they start call me & email me

but so far 24option Do not respond

Remaining 24 hours To start send court and all the evidence Calls recordings + video + photos + email to:
:cool::):cool:
juventus.com club
Italian Government and regulatory and newspapers
japan Government and regulatory and newspapers
russia Government and regulatory and newspapers
spain Government and regulatory and newspapers
Cyprus Government and regulatory and newspapers
EUR Government and regulatory and newspapers
USA Government and regulatory and newspapers
Middle east Government and regulatory and newspapers

:cool::):cool:
To see all story go to :
:mad::mad::mad:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/26798-24option-com-scam.html

Hi, I was interested in 24option binary options, so I searched for info about it.
You know, 24option review helped me.
It is said about quick withdrawal, moreover I tend to believe that this broker is well-regulated, so i won't get on a scam.

Has anyone used 24Option Binary Options Broker Lately ?
Been thinking about using them. Wanted to see if anyone has any Reviews ?
Good ? Bad ? Ugly ?
hold your money do not deposit. my withdrawal from 24option has not yet credited to my bank for almost 2 months now. read my review, they cannot give me documentary proof that they deposited my money only ARN. i think they have this behavior of ''from time to time they will steal and from time to time they will pay''. they got me into the former side. sucks

I haven't had problems with withdrawals. The only problem is not fair trading. They will give you the worst possible price within 3 sec so if you trade 60 sec you will loose. I have some videos where they gave me 6 points (0.6 pip) different which wasn't on the chart, the market was very slow that time, so I lost two trades. When I've noticed that I've stopped tradig imediatelly.

Back