• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss FTMO.com

General discussions of a financial company
FTMO.com is the best remote proprietary trading company. I am saying this because I have checked many such companies but what FTMO.com is offering is unparallel. I am currently their funded trader of USD 100,000 account.

I have overcome the challenge and are approaching verification. Wish everyone luck and success.
Certificate-Nguyen.png

I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.

Hey guys, I've posted a review on the main page but wanted to post on the forums too. I'm funded by FTMO (two accounts of 100k USD). I've been trading my own capital for a few years so when I stumbled upon FTMO's website I was skeptical to say the least. I did some digging and decided that I would give the challenge a try. Through the challenge I saw the professionalism of their staff and their attention to detail. Since being funded I've been impressed again and again. The withdraw process is SUPER easy, and I receive my profit in less than 24 hours. Yes, less than 24 hours. That's faster than my own broker. They've never tried to pull a fast one on me, and have been EXTREMELY helpful anytime I have any question or concerns. As a seasoned, successful trader, I highly recommend FTMO.

Back