FTMO.com

carajeevthakur

Recruit
FTMO.com is the best remote proprietary trading company. I am saying this because I have checked many such companies but what FTMO.com is offering is unparallel. I am currently their funded trader of USD 100,000 account.

tradernguyen

Recruit
I have overcome the challenge and are approaching verification. Wish everyone luck and success.

Fyaruny

Recruit
I have started trading with ftmo, went through the challenge fase successfully and am now currently in the verification fase. Enjoying the support so far, they seem really professional and i am very close to start trading on the funded account.

Henrytrades

Recruit
Hey guys, I've posted a review on the main page but wanted to post on the forums too. I'm funded by FTMO (two accounts of 100k USD). I've been trading my own capital for a few years so when I stumbled upon FTMO's website I was skeptical to say the least. I did some digging and decided that I would give the challenge a try. Through the challenge I saw the professionalism of their staff and their attention to detail. Since being funded I've been impressed again and again. The withdraw process is SUPER easy, and I receive my profit in less than 24 hours. Yes, less than 24 hours. That's faster than my own broker. They've never tried to pull a fast one on me, and have been EXTREMELY helpful anytime I have any question or concerns. As a seasoned, successful trader, I highly recommend FTMO.