• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AmberFxTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hello Oksenboel. Thank you for your update. I have also signed up for a subscription to AmberFX. I started setting it up and configuring the settings. Once I hit ok though, I get a message saying "illegal host". Any idea what exactly that means? I get the overlay and the tick counter and all that but im not sure what the message means. Its my first time using a EA so possibly its a error of mine.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hello
Did you pay them money ?
Did you contact the EA provider for this problem?
Did you contact them but no reply or disappeared totally ?
Thank you

Hello Patrichia. You always ask the right questions that anybody contemplating taking a plunge is asking. Thank you for that.

But no, I did not contact them at all. I'm not sure what the problem was but it is gone now. I left the EA running yesterday and trades were successfully sent to my account so everything is working at the moment. I think the issue may have had to do with the market being closed when I tried running it.

In any case, so far it has lost me $3.83 in closed trades and my broker has charged me $2.44 in fees and commissions, a total of $6.27 in loss for that trading day. Currently, there are 5 open trades open in my account that I am waiting for the market to open to see what direction they go but are collectively at -$18.84 in drawdown. or %1.9DD. definitely not stellar so far but its still a slow market and it was one day.

Decided to let it run off my PC for the first day so I could tweak settings and so on, but I have opened a VPS through CNS so I will be running this EA on that and hopefully get better performance.

Hello Patrichia. You always ask the right questions that anybody contemplating taking a plunge is asking. Thank you for that.

But no, I did not contact them at all. I'm not sure what the problem was but it is gone now. I left the EA running yesterday and trades were successfully sent to my account so everything is working at the moment. I think the issue may have had to do with the market being closed when I tried running it.

In any case, so far it has lost me $3.83 in closed trades and my broker has charged me $2.44 in fees and commissions, a total of $6.27 in loss for that trading day. Currently, there are 5 open trades open in my account that I am waiting for the market to open to see what direction they go but are collectively at -$18.84 in drawdown. or %1.9DD. definitely not stellar so far but its still a slow market and it was one day.

Decided to let it run off my PC for the first day so I could tweak settings and so on, but I have opened a VPS through CNS so I will be running this EA on that and hopefully get better performance.

Thank you dear for your reply , it is important for all of us to keep updating our experience here , it helps others to evaluate the product.
I realy wish you all success with this EA, hope it gives you what you expect and more.
usd 99.00 subscription a month is too much, but if it gives you good result, why not, means that account balance should have at least usd 1000.00 to cover the monthly subscription and some more money remain for you, that if it makes 20 % profit a month.
Wish you many pips and a happy new year.

Thank you Patrichia for the good vibes. I wish you and everybody on these forums ridiculous amounts of profits this year :D

The service is rather expensive I agree, plus the added cost of the VPS basically means I already need to make a 17% profit a month with this EA to make back the expenses from my $1000 balance. But if it proves to be able to make decent gains I will probably increase my balance. That should make things easier to recoup expenses.

I will definitely keep updating on my experience for everyone.

Just purchased this using the coupon ( thanks ). Will keep you updated with results etc. I havent received the software yet - hopefully can start soon.

Peter

Can those who are using this confirm that the trades are matching the trades in the live statement here on Forex Peace Army live test? thanks

WOW, just got the news... not even 24hrs after I subscribe to this EA, their account gets wiped out....

If an EA crashes and burns, why is another test started on it...? Also the previous test where it crashed and burned should be on the left hand side prominently like I have seen for other EAs...

Think berfore buy it :)

WOW, just got the news... not even 24hrs after I subscribe to this EA, their account gets wiped out....

I have purchased this EA on 20th Jan- and activated on my live account with 1500$ balance- now i have only 600$ left- almost all trade are lost-

Thank you dear for your reply , it is important for all of us to keep updating our experience here , it helps others to evaluate the product.
I realy wish you all success with this EA, hope it gives you what you expect and more.
usd 99.00 subscription a month is too much, but if it gives you good result, why not, means that account balance should have at least usd 1000.00 to cover the monthly subscription and some more money remain for you, that if it makes 20 % profit a month.
Wish you many pips and a happy new year.

Care full- I am using this EA from 20th Jan- till now almost all trade closed in loss and i lost 60% of my Account balance- waiting for good result

Back