Are riots going to affect USD?

Bro, what's interesting, that economy and market are not the same, but they are connected, right? But for now it feels extremely weird, since you don't feel that they are connected at all. Riots in all 50 states and yet market is booming. It almost feels like it's broken or something. But for now that's what we have - so dude, get the best out of this situation. Peace!

Of course, the riots will affect the U.S. economy. Unfortunately, all actions on this scale have consequences (often negative). It seems to me that the further we go, the more people's trust in the government, banks, and the country as a well will fall. This is a very sad trend, otherwise it is impossible. And of course, all these moods will directly affect the economy.

It's already affecting market. Not in the way we expected. But we will see. @Tahntaman made a fair point about people losing trust in banks and government and this trend can have very scary consequences on market. I hope nothing too bad will happen, and all the riots will just end peacefully without any new deaths. take care of yourself.

Yes, 100% riots will affect the market. All events of this scale affect both the market and the US economy. I think it's only a matter of time before the dollar falls in price. This is something to expect and we can nothing to do with it. We can only sit and expect what will happen next...

Yes, 100% riots will affect the market. All events of this scale affect both the market and the US economy. I think it's only a matter of time before the dollar falls in price. This is something to expect and we can nothing to do with it. We can only sit and expect what will happen next...
It won't have any serious effect on the market, since the policy they are clamouring for has nothing to do with the economy or the market. Unless the issue of Police disband becomes a serious debate.

It has already affected the market way too much. This can lead to bad consequences. Hoping for this to not go so negative. All this will impact the US economy to a great extent. Let’s hope things get normal soon.

For the long term, I think if a situation not yet been conducted, it will possible to weaken USD, in addition now China already expand the yuan because some countries like Turkey and Saudi get a loan from this country, maybe Yuan will become next dominating currency after USD or even replace the position.

The riots surely have a direct effect on the USD. In my viewpoint, when economic activities standstill, it seriously affects the country's currency.

The news is always a lagging indicator of sorts. The true extent of the virus, social discontent on the economy and strength of the usd is yet to be fully seen in my opinion

Back