AUD/USD Daily Video, December 22, 2016

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Market comes closer to forming of DRPO "Buy" pattern:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

4hr hour DRPO works great on Daily oversold/overbought. Daily Dojis & Inside Trading Days along with PA also give more confidence when you trade them. Quite often i notice you get 'Triple RPO' too..! ;-)

It didn't make it so far. Entered at 0.7210 and later SL dropped me from the market at 0.7212, so no harm.

Good morning,

Market comes closer to forming of DRPO "Buy" pattern:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Dear Sive,
Thank you Sive for your enormous support during the years, much appreciated.
May i wish you a Beautiful Christmas spend with family and those dear to you and may 2017 be a memorable year for you and yours with the best of health, joy and peace in your heart and surroundings. God Bless you

Back