AUD/USD Daily Video, February 06, 2017

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

AUD has special place among currencies due to strong relation with commodities. Price action on aussie could reflect new processes in global economy:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hi Sive, can you explaine how you calculate your pivot point, S1, S2, S3 and R1,R2, R3 based on your weekly and daily time frames. I have a tool with Dukascopy, buth when i calculate i become different numbers than yours... Thx

Hi Sive, can you explaine how you calculate your pivot point, S1, S2, S3 and R1,R2, R3 based on your weekly and daily time frames. I have a tool with Dukascopy, buth when i calculate i become different numbers than yours... Thx

Hi, actually, I use pivot indicator for MT4, the same that you can download in our thread. It should be classic pivots, (H+L+C)/3 etc.
To be honest I've checked it once and it was OK, but may be on some combinations of dates/weekdays it could show wrong numbers ... I'm not totally sure with it. So if you see some mismatches - let me know we recalculate it...

Back