1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUD/USD Daily Video, February 22, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hello everybody,

due to yesterday's thin market and escalation of Middle East conflicts (Lybia and Bahrain) there was a strong increase in demand for safe-haven USD and JPY currencies.
    Although our long-term analysis could appear to be still valid, short-term situation has changed drastically:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Feb 22, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. FreddyFX

FreddyFX Sergeant

Sive, nothing about EU today?

3. Billmon77

Billmon77 Recruit

Sive Analysis

Hi Sive,
    As always, great work. Your chart work saves us a lot of time.
    Thanks again

4. Q-Rick

Q-Rick Private, 1st Class

Sive,

I'm looking to go long the CHF around MIDNIGHT US EST. Way oversold & @ Fib Ret 88%, take a look. Also, I'm looking to go long AUD w/small Inverse H&S building and bullish diverenge on the RSI. Take a look.

5. Q-Rick

Q-Rick Private, 1st Class

Two USD opposing trades. Very safe trade if both are done simultaneously. It will be interesting on short term basis. Take a look.

6. tony mau

tony mau Private

Eur/usd

Hey

Can anybody tell my wy is it that when there are great numbers from the us existing homa sales the eur is rising and not falling?

/Tony