1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AUD/USD Daily Video, February 25, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hello,
    Guys, I understand that you are missing our EUR/USD discussion, so I promise, that the next week we will dedicate to EUR.
    But today's is Friday, besides, AUD gives us two intraday patterns to trade. So, I think that today we will still talk about it.
    But next week, as I promise - EUR...

Aussie allows you today to trade in any side that you want, but only intraday:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Feb 25, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. OPHH

OPHH Private, 1st Class

Hi dear Sive

thanks, Good wekend for you.

3. tony mau

tony mau Private

Aud/usd

Hey

Thanks sive GREAT analysis.
    Can anyone tell me, what intraday time is. I am not 100% sure. Is it eur or is it us? or both.
    have a nice weekend.
    /tony

4. The Show

The Show Recruit

Question

Is there some video for beginners from Sive? Im trying to understand some of the terms he's using. When I do understand what he's saying, I do well but a lot of this is above my head.:confused:

5. goose144

goose144 Recruit

Pips

Thanks for valuable lessons daily. I have especially learned a lot this week with the Aussie and made some good pips. Keep daily lessons on the currencies you see fit to trade. Once again thank you and have a good weekend.

6. chrisdress

chrisdress Recruit

aussie trade

Hi sive:

i am position trader.

i bought aussie on 2/21; sold 1/2 on 2/24 and second half on 2/25; i was +82 pips...thanks much for the trade.

With part of my profit, i bougtht Joe D's book; with some I will buy beer and drink one in your honor!

thanx for the idea!

Chris

7. georgeta

georgeta Sergeant

new traders

Looks like this new generation of traders are very lazy. Guys, forex is no easy job! It takes lots of research and hard work. Good luck and good trades to all of us!

8. Jyotiprakash Pal

Jyotiprakash Pal Sergeant

Forex is easy job ...click click click ... and you done ;) making money from forex is hard job :(

9. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

FPA offer now a Forex Military School, where Sive is the Commander in Pips
    http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-military-school/13950-forex-military-school.html
    Keep watching the videos and start reading the courses of the school.
    Ask specific questions, when you don't understand something.

10. f-man

f-man 4Xangels Representative

Intraday is not a time zone.

Intraday trading is a trading style, where you open and close your positions within the same day (Or even every few minutes / hours)

When Sive writes " intraday patterns" he means patters formed on intraday charts. "Intraday chart" is used to describe those charts that are constructed of less than Daily Bars. These would include 1-minute, 5-minute, 60-minute, etc.