• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Auto Binary signals Software

Has any body tried AutoBinarySignals Software. they claimed its signals are 80% accurate and it can elevate your capital.
personally I dont believe in such things cause there is no absolute formula that makes profit. if any body has tried this soft let us know its outcome.
AutoBinarySignals.com | Binary Options Trading Solution

Good to know.
How come they are selling signals instead of trading and making money???
Answer that and we will move on from there.

yes. if there is any software for successful trading which I think is impossible just an idiot reveals such thing.

Has any body tried AutoBinarySignals Software. they claimed its signals are 80% accurate and it can elevate your capital.
personally I dont believe in such things cause there is no absolute formula that makes profit. if any body has tried this soft let us know its outcome.
AutoBinarySignals.com | Binary Options Trading Solution

The "Auto Binary Signals" program is NOT quite the same as is described on their sales page. I stumbled across the discount page and ordered the $57 USD package; I assumed that it would be worth a try for that amount. OOPS!. This was April 16,2014.

1st: The Up-sales are very expensive.
2nd: After refusing all of the Up-Sales I was redirected to what was supposed to be the members site.

There is a major stumbling block to hurdle before you can get to the actual Member Site. You MUST fill out an account application for their binary options brokerage. I got part of it filed out and then decided that this is pretty dumb and backed out. I received a phone call from one of their reps; this was a 0400 (4am EST).

He asked why I didn't finish the application. I replied that the sales page claims that any binary options broker would work with their signals and that I have an account with 24Options. He came back that he knew of 24Options and that they were not any good. (We went back and forth on that for a couple of minutes.)

He got a little tense when I told him I was putting in for a refund. I kept this all civil and said thanks for the call and have a grand day and hung up. (Irish will say "Grand" a lot. :rolleyes:

I received another call from them later that day wanting to know what the problem was. I went into the problem I seen with their sales page. There is no mention that a subscriber has to use one of their brokers. There may not be anything wrong with their brokers; I have no information on that at all. This person came back with this; "the makers of that site belong to their company but they have no control on what is on the site."

I thanked him, again, but this time there was no wish for a "Grand Day'. I also told him that I had already put in the "Refund" request. I was offered one of the Up-Sale programs for free if I reconsidered the refund request. I said No thanks and hung up.

I received the refund yesterday, 4/18/2014. It's handled via ClickBank.

I'm not saying that the ABS is bad. It may be the greatest thing since beer with foam on top.

I do not deal with any place that is not up front on their sale site; there is no mention about "Must Use their Brokerage." That is not disclosed until you pay!

A NOTE: Their brokerage is in Cyprus somewhere. Something to think about.

Sean Kelly..

Back