• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BestForexRobot.co

General discussions of a financial company
70%+ drawdown... no response ... the account will blown up any time... this is not trading way

Account already blown up my friend. Everything gone with the wind.
They did not update their account neither on FPA nor anywhere else.
Now, as usual they will keep their account frozen at the profit picture, then stop trading , the disappear with people's money.
It is everyday's story.

Give it some time guys. The market right now is very inconsistent. I have seen even the best EA turn off completely for day/weeks at a time until the market leveled out and I have seen even the best EA have high draw-downs for a couple of day until the market levels out. Please give this EA time to recover. I have never seen an EA be consistent 100% of the time so if that ever happens I'll eat my shorts and post on youtube. LMAO if I were you guys I would wait a couple of days and see what the market is doing and then turn the EA back on. I just started this thing about two days ago and I had a major loss with it over the night. Lets see how it performs on the recovery. Remember to use proper MM- Money Management.

Just a suggestion guys.

whenever it. The account is gone.

This is modus operandi of this guys. Stupid idiots. Just show performance by gambling and when it clicks put it on FPA and take say 50 to 100 subscribers and make 5000 or 10000 usd. If they had balls they should have a live account with 5000 or 10000 usd not 200 usd.

It is high time FPA should not allow this guys to market unless they fund live accounts with min 5000 or 10000 usd. Eye opener.

regards

Also gone!

I was running two accounts with it and the Broker saved it from being a total loss by closing the bad trades. But still the loss was pretty heavy. Good thing they take PayPal.
You can always dispute the charge on the basis of the product being substantially misrepresented. No reply's to email since the crash. I wonder why? Tim Needham

I was running two accounts with it and the Broker saved it from being a total loss by closing the bad trades. But still the loss was pretty heavy. Good thing they take PayPal.
You can always dispute the charge on the basis of the product being substantially misrepresented. No reply's to email since the crash. I wonder why? Tim Needham

Dear Needham
Even if you got your subscription fee back from paypal, who will compensate you for the loss of the account, which is huge.
So, as you see this vendor made thousands of dollars in few days, from subscription fees, and he made a lot of rebate from people who opened accounts with his IB of hot forex. Then he destroyed everything and ran away.
As he is the only winner here, clients lost money or go to hell , is not a problem for him.
So, I request this person to reply here and say that he will work for all his clients for at least one more month till they compensate their loss .
Second which is very important, and it should be our request to FPA : is to let vendors put their accounts here to attract clients , only if their account has real money not less than 1000.00 usd ( usd one thousand ) , and if more will be better of course.
It is not good that the vendor open a cent account with usd 5 or 10.00 only, then collect thousands of dollars from FPA members and run away, it is everyday story, that will never end, only FPA can improve this situation.
I know this may reduce number of vendors here, and may affect the business of FPA, but I think FPA is smart enough to find a way to implement this rule.
I hope FPA think seriously of this suggestion.
I hope other members of FPA , who agree with me in this , to express their approval too.

The minimum (signal/ea/whatever) provider account should be no less than $5000. I consider $1000 also not really that significant if they've 200 subscribers in first few months with $100 fee & then after few weeks they don't care. Moreover, even this system isn't perfect (except for managed accounts where broker has the control). If at any time the provider withdraws his balance & runs away...............

this account should be removed.

Since this account has now blown on myfxbook, it should be removed from testing here. I agree that a minimum $1,000 balance should apply for testing here. Sick of vendors opening accounts with $25 in cent account, made to look like $2500 on here, Starfx is another account that has done the same. Watch out for any EAs listed at Fort FS, cent accounts. Unless they use something like Ic Markets, Global Prime, etc who don't offer cent accounts, then don't bother.

Since this account has now blown on myfxbook, it should be removed from testing here. I agree that a minimum $1,000 balance should apply for testing here. Sick of vendors opening accounts with $25 in cent account, made to look like $2500 on here, Starfx is another account that has done the same. Watch out for any EAs listed at Fort FS, cent accounts. Unless they use something like Ic Markets, Global Prime, etc who don't offer cent accounts, then don't bother.

Not only starfx, look at the one nest to it, he called himself Rigel, it is the same broker, same cent account , same 25 usd looks 2500.00, all are the same attitude, suck people money , then disappear when his account of usd 25.00 blown. Their is no end for this story.

Back