• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BigOption.com

General discussions of a financial company
I noticed on Big Options terms and conditions this rather terrifying statement:
<<<BY USING AND ACCESSING OUR WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Change of these Terms & conditions will occur by the posting of a new and modified version of these terms and conditions on our
web site. By using our web site, you agree in advance that each use will be subject to the then applicable Terms & conditions.>>>
Wow.

I’m going to submit the internet crime complaint against binary options brokerage company “BigOption”.

Could you please recommend me the most relevant European financial markets’ regulators and authorities where I could submit a report about this binary options scam?

Optionally, please post FPA’s links where already discussed similar topics.

Any suggestions and links would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I noticed on Big Options terms and conditions this rather terrifying statement:
<<<BY USING AND ACCESSING OUR WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Change of these Terms & conditions will occur by the posting of a new and modified version of these terms and conditions on our
web site. By using our web site, you agree in advance that each use will be subject to the then applicable Terms & conditions.>>>
Wow.

I am from South Africa and Invested $25000.00 with Bigoption. Emma Murphy was my account manager and offered me a bonus. I spesifically asked her if it would affect any withdrawals of my own funds and she confirmed that it will not. I actually made 3 withdrawals after that of $2000.00 at a time. All of a sudden on my 4th withdrawal I received an e-mail confirming that my withdrawal has been cancelled as I need to trade 60 times the amount of my deposit and the $10 000 bonus before I can make my next withdrawal. I replied by saying that this was not explaned to me and I would like to cancel my contract with them. I have $10 000 left in the account and they refuse to give my money back and send me exacly what you mentioned about their terms and conditions that can change at any time. This is crazy and not acceptable? Can someone please give me some sort of assistance on how to handle this situation?

Back