1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binary.com (was BetOnMarkets.com)

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. bigfish

bigfish Recruit

Fx on betonmarket.com

Hello, i trade fx on betonmarket.com, but with ni headway, does anyone know how to trade using the bom platform to trade?

3. DenisM1

DenisM1 Recruit

I tried to trade with binary.com(betonmarket.com) two years ago, they tried to manipulate the prices. Recently, I designed my mathematical model to trade binaries sprint markets and came back. I deposited $42 using my skrill account and started trading Rise/Fall product. I turned $42 into $220 in just two days but because I knew their tricks. I had to refresh the page every time I am to trade just to update and synchronize the expiry time because their time is questionable. I withdrew $153 back to my Skrill account, it took just like hour. But after that they started blocking my entries! I wanted to deposit more but they are some how not consistent! Obviously, they better than almost all other fishy binary sites. It is a genuine company but they manipulate their prices and expiry time. I would recommend if you want to trade this kind of a product, trade with IG Index UK and open a Spread Betting account and go for Sprint Markets, they pay flat 81% for every stake. However, their minimum stake is $35 dollars! Here, you can make a fortune if for example one use the model I use to trade this binaries or ladders. I should worn that with $35 minimum stake you need some good capitalization like $16k for never to loose money.

4. DenisM1

DenisM1 Recruit

yes I am very experienced binary option trader and I also do sprint markets with IG Index UK