• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Binary Options

It’s only in recent times that I have started up trading on Binary Option trading, as I feel it is also a business that can bring profits if we work with proper way and approach. However, the broker select is a massive headache to do with very few ones who are worthy to rely upon. I have joined up with TradexOptions recently and feel pleased. I believe when you got support, it’s much easier to handle different situations and also performing well.

Why would you trust 1 cent to TradexOptions.com. It claims to be owned by Interactive Services Worldwide, which is a UK company with no sign of any financial licenses. Interactive Services has 1 share of stock, valued at $1. That share is owned by a company called Reliance Solutions LTD, which is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

So, what we have is an unregulated binary broker run by remote control from a shell company in the Caribbean. Even if they pay out (which most such companies don't), there's nothing to stop them from ceasing withdrawals at any time with no warning.

Why would you trust 1 cent to TradexOptions.com. It claims to be owned by Interactive Services Worldwide, which is a UK company with no sign of any financial licenses. Interactive Services has 1 share of stock, valued at $1. That share is owned by a company called Reliance Solutions LTD, which is registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

So, what we have is an unregulated binary broker run by remote control from a shell company in the Caribbean. Even if they pay out (which most such companies don't), there's nothing to stop them from ceasing withdrawals at any time with no warning.

Actually, I am not even asking you or ANYONE to trust me. I just put up my views; I don’t even suggest anyone to join it just because I said so. I am not going to come there to help anyone if there are any issues, so I just said my view. In fact, I am not entirely convinced with Binary Option trading at all in first place, but just started recently for a trial and going fine with that broker, so again absolutely no trust thing I am asking anyone with what I said.

BINGO... trying to make a link between the shell you mentioned and another one, all these people do is set up shells for shells hoping if you do research youll give up on it eventually. the links are there the research just has to be done...

Why people keep on becoming binary option victims? The whole Internet keep on saying, that it's always a scam and it's impossible to gain money with binary options.
It's not hard to google a bit about it before investing your money.

Why people keep on becoming binary option victims? The whole Internet keep on saying, that it's always a scam and it's impossible to gain money with binary options.
It's not hard to google a bit about it before investing your money.
Online investing platforms itself is very risky and binary options is even more riskier to try. People who want to gain quick money fall prey to such lucrative money making systems. :)

I stopped options trading long ago because these appears to be scam 90%. Every year you will see few new options trading firms with heavy promotions and then they vanish or just go off with your funds.

Back