Bitcoin future?

Hi. Let`s talk about bitcoin and it`s future. What are you thinking?

I am pretty enthusiastic about cryptocurrency in general! I think the pros outweigh the cons each time and massive financial institutions are onboarding more and more with the idea..

whether or not it will take over the general way of doing things in life, who knows, only time will tell.

i love bitcoin though, especially for when depositing and withdrawing via a forex broker as it is just so quick and easy, and wire transfers are so old skool.. takes too long!

Yep. Crypto will be the future for sure but I want to collect opinions about Bitcoin especially. ;)

Yep. Crypto will be the future for sure but I want to collect opinions about Bitcoin especially. ;)

I agree with you here ! I definitely think crypto currencies in general have a substantially influential future. Since Bitcoin was and still is one of the head honchos, I doubt it will ever disappear. I hope not anyway!

I agree with you here ! I definitely think crypto currencies in general have a substantially influential future. Since Bitcoin was and still is one of the head honchos, I doubt it will ever disappear. I hope not anyway!

I hope so but remember that there`s nothing impossible. ;)

Seems like bitcoin breakout huge recently. Anyone trading or investing it?
I hold very small amount of BTC, but I also decided to buy some XRP too recently after the surge last week however, I mostly trade cryptos with leverage, on margin, with my broker. How about everyone else?

Seems like bitcoin breakout huge recently. Anyone trading or investing it?
i do both. well, i hold a very small amount of BTC but i find it has been more p[profitable for me to trade it on margin. Also exploring other undervalued coins to trade but BTC is my favourite still although hearing a lot of hype about XRP overruling BTC at some point in the near future. Thoughts on XRP, anyone???

I hold very small amount of BTC, but I also decided to buy some XRP too recently after the surge last week however, I mostly trade cryptos with leverage, on margin, with my broker. How about everyone else?

Good move. I believe even holding, most people will take it as a speculation or medium term holding. Seems still moving strong up to date.

Back