• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Is there any actual users who use them?
Seems like a red flag to me as most of the reviews from registered users has only created an account, left a review and left never to be seen again.

But Blue Trading does provide some safety certificates, don't know if they are worth anything ??

Seems like a red flag to me as most of the reviews from registered users has only created an account, left a review and left never to be seen again.

But Blue Trading does provide some safety certificates, don't know if they are worth anything ??

I've been using blue trading for 2 months now.

Here are my thoughts so far:

Deposit: They say instant credit when you provide a screenshot of your deposit. Not true, takes 3-5 business days for your account to be credited. Bitcoin is pretty much instant, taking just a few hours, but you do pay transaction fees, which will depend on your wallet.

Withdrawal: I've heard from one team member that you cannot withdraw to Canadian banks, while another says something different. I've withdrawn to my Dutch account, it came within 24 hours. I've also withdrawn to Coinbase, which was instant, but you pay transaction fees to sell the bitcoin to EUR (or whatever your currency).

Performance: The first month, I made basically what the website said. The second month, the website said 20%, I got 14. When I confronted them about it, they said they'd fix it. Let's see if that holds true, will update about it.

Customer Service: While they are generally very quick. They're often very informal, not even including who you're talking to, using "u" and "r", to downright being rude at times.

My initial concern was that I wouldn't be getting my initial investment (which was considerably large) back, but I did, so that worry was put to rest.

The fact that users create an account to leave a review isn't necessarily a problem for me, since I'd likely do the same, unless I had something to report (which in this case, I do)

I've been using blue trading for 2 months now.

Here are my thoughts so far:

Deposit: They say instant credit when you provide a screenshot of your deposit. Not true, takes 3-5 business days for your account to be credited. Bitcoin is pretty much instant, taking just a few hours, but you do pay transaction fees, which will depend on your wallet.

Withdrawal: I've heard from one team member that you cannot withdraw to Canadian banks, while another says something different. I've withdrawn to my Dutch account, it came within 24 hours. I've also withdrawn to Coinbase, which was instant, but you pay transaction fees to sell the bitcoin to EUR (or whatever your currency).

Performance: The first month, I made basically what the website said. The second month, the website said 20%, I got 14. When I confronted them about it, they said they'd fix it. Let's see if that holds true, will update about it.

Customer Service: While they are generally very quick. They're often very informal, not even including who you're talking to, using "u" and "r", to downright being rude at times.

My initial concern was that I wouldn't be getting my initial investment (which was considerably large) back, but I did, so that worry was put to rest.
The fact that users create an account to leave a review isn't necessarily a problem for me, since I'd likely do the same, unless I had something to report (which in this case, I do)

Dear Mr. CLIENT NAME REMOVED,

We are disappointed to see your attempt to make some blatant falsehoods here.
We repeatedly try to help you even though you send our support team 5+ emails a day, almost every single day.

1. We don't take any fees for Bitcoin deposits or withdrawals.
The network may charge you around €1 that does not go to us. That's how Blockchain works.
They are indeed instant (as soon as the transaction clears).

2. Bank wires are credited instantly when they are *received*.
We obviously can't expect our exchange to credit funds before they are received. That would be impossible by how bank wires work globally.

3. Thank you for confirming withdrawals are handled efficiently by our team the same day!

4. We don't ever use emails with "r" or "u" in them. I am unsure what you are trying to refer to.
We have also never been rude to you. You send more emails than any of our other clients and we repeatedly take care of you until we invited you to close your account as your daily needs become extremely burdensome for our team that is busy assisting our client base.

If anyone has any questions about our services, please contact us at info[AT]bluetrading.com as we do not check forums regularly at all. Thank you! Happy trading.

Sincerely,

Hannah Smith
Support Manager

FPA Forums Team Note: Dear Hannah,

We are disappointed to see you posting a client's full name in this thread when the client did not post his name. Does BlueTrading respect client confidentiality?

Dear Hein123,

Actually many of our reviews are from established FPA members I believe as you can see their avatars on the review page.
We also have hundreds of reviews all over the internet elsewhere as well. And not one cllient negative reviews / withdrawal issue to speak of. Thank you!

If anyone has any questions about our services, please contact us at info[AT]bluetrading.com as we do not check forums regularly at all. Thank you! Happy trading.

Sincerely,

Hannah Smith
Support Manager

Hi Hannah,

I'm not attempting to make any blatant falsehoods
I did mention that your service was prompt, and the fact that I'm inquiring about the service shouldn't be seen as a negative. I had decided to invest a (for me) sizable sum, and simply wanted to ascertain whether or not my funds was in good hands. After being with you for two months, I can attest to the fact that they are indeed in good hands.

1. We don't take any fees for Bitcoin deposits or withdrawals.
The network may charge you around €1 that does not go to us. That's how Blockchain works.
They are indeed instant (as soon as the transaction clears).

What I meant by transaction fees, (which I should have been more clear about) was that you will pay transaction fees to sell the bitcoin that is delivered to your wallet. This is not uncommon, and isn't the fault of Blue Trading. I was simply indicating that there are fees associated with the process of receiving your funds in Bitcoin, and then converting the bitcoin to Euros (or whatever currency you decide to)

2. Bank wires are credited instantly when they are *received*.
We obviously can't expect our exchange to credit funds before they are received. That would be impossible by how bank wires work globally.

While I agree this makes sense, when you request your deposit Identifier through e-mail, the e-mail ends with

"Note: For immediate credit, kindly send us a copy of your transfer/receipt after the deposit is made. "

Even after providing a copy of the transfer/receipt, the account isn't credited instantly. Again, this isn't really a problem. I was only mentioning it because the e-mail mentions it specifically.

As for your withdrawals, yup. Couldn't be happier.

4. We don't ever use emails with "r" or "u" in them. I am unsure what you are trying to refer to.
We have also never been rude to you. You send more emails than any of our other clients and we repeatedly take care of you until we invited you to close your account as your daily needs become extremely burdensome for our team that is busy assisting our client base.

I looked back at my e-mails, you are correct, there wasn't any use of slang. I will amend my previous post.

As for the "rude", it was perceived as such, even if it was not intended. I can clarify what I mean, but I don't think this is the forum to do so, as it is likely not an accurate representation of the regular experience with Blue Trading. I do admit in hindsight that my behavior was excessive, and have apologized to Brian for it, and my barrage of e-mails has since ceased.

Here's an update for those of you who are interested.

I've gone around, and posted on just about every review website that I'm using blue trading as a service, and that I'm liking it so far. But if people wanted to contact me directly, they could.

I did this so people would be more at ease, among the droves of fake facebook accounts that don't respond to any inquiry about them.
Blue trading apparently didn't like this, and shut down my account. So much for transparency.

After all is said and done, I still believe that they're legitimate, and a good product. The customer service however? 0 stars.

If you're unsure as to what I'm referring to, all the links of my posts about blue trading:

valforex.com/2018/06/blue-trading-review-could-this-be-a-scam.html
fxempire.com/brokers/bluetrading/review
forexrobotnation.com/managed-account-review-blue-trading/ (my comment was deleted on this one, since they don't allow e-mail addresses to be posted)

Here's the e-mail that they sent

"Dear Mitchell Pietersz,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am afraid we are now receiving messages from clients that they are being contacted by you and find it very irritating to be constantly dealing with your daily shenanigans. We will be closing your account. Please submit a withdrawal form immediately.

No further fees will be deducted from your account including last month. This decision is final and will not be discussed any further. We hope you understand our decision.

Click "Withdrawal" on the top of the platform to make a withdrawal immediately.

Best regards,
Hannah"

It's too bad, they have a good product, but their customer service really makes it difficult to trust them.

And another update. I've decided to illustrate my first hand experience with Blue Trading.

This is a day by day recap of things that happened that were noteworthy.

- June 6th: Started my account with Blue Trading, made my first Deposit
- June 9th: Second Deposit Made (Account is now VIP)
- July 1st: Account has now made 19.73% of initial investment. Website says 18.65% but I imagined that’s because I came in on the 6th of June, and not the 1st.
- July 10th: Despite my account being VIP, I’m charged a performance fee. I confront Blue Trading about this. The situation is rectified within the hour (yay)
- July 30th: By this time, I was starting to become skeptical about BlueTrading.com and attempted to make my first withdrawal (1000)

The initial response was, and I quote from the e-mail:
“Dear Mitchell,
Thank you for your document!

At this time, withdrawals from your country by bank wire must be done using Cryptocurrency. You may open an account with any Crypto exchange to receive the funds instantly today and then transfer them to your bank account instantly.
Open a Crypto Account at any of these Instant Providers.
Warmly,
Emma Parsons | Finance Team”

I ask why I wasn’t informed of this beforehand, since I was asking to withdraw to the same account I used to deposit (to which I got no reply). I request to withdraw into my Dutch bank account instead. Approved, money in my account within 12 hours of request. Having received my money in good order, I decide to deposit the small withdrawal.

- August 3rd: The website shows 20.02% profit for July, but my profit is “only” 14.65%. I confront them about it. The response I received was, and I quote:

“ Sorry Mitchell, your account is not on the Tier 1 Liquidity source because of the small size, I will make sure you get all Crypto trades now.
Cheers.”

But the website CLEARLY states "All client Managed Trading Accounts will receive all of the trades our Trading Desk Manager feels best suited to our diversified approach" (On the track record page, all the way at the bottom)

Having opened a VIP account, I assumed I would get all trades. But I guess it was still a “small size” Also, no name was given in the response. This behavior continued, until the person said (and again, I quote)

“Making 15% isn't acceptable?
Then please close your account.
Have a great weekend! “

Followed by:

“No Mitchell...
You don't have to refer anyone to us, feel confidence in us, or keep trading with us at all! You are welcome to close your account and I will require it if you continue to constantly complain about small things when we are all very LUCKY these amazing traders trade retail accounts on this level.
Have a good weekend. Going to the golf course now.
Best regards, Brian Hart”

At least a name was given that time. If you check the forums on Forexpeacearmy you will see that I refer to them being rude, Hannah denies this. I have the mail, I can send screenshots.

- August 3rd: At this point, my worry about whether or not I would get back my (to me... sizable) investment led me to request a withdrawal of my full initial amount. The reply told me that I couldn’t withdraw to my Dutch account (which worried me) but that I could open a crypto wallet instead, which I did. Upon giving them my receipt address, I received my funds, in full within 2 hours of request.
- August 7th: Redeposited 1000 is credited to account
- August 8th: On Youtube, there's a video on the Blue Trading Reviews channel, where someone named Jimmy Scarff posed as a user. I contacted him, I wanted to hear from him to see whether or not my experience with Blue trading is common. We had a nice conversation. At the end of which I suggested we make a forum or Facebook group for Blue Trading users. This was done for two reasons. I wanted to hear about more people's experience with them. And I wanted prospective clients to have a forum where they could see what they're getting themselves into (good returns. TERRIBLE service)

- August 9th: I wake up to an e-mail stating, and I quote:

"Dear Mitchell Pietersz,

I hope this message finds you well.
I am afraid we are now receiving messages from clients that they are being contacted by you and find it very irritating to be constantly dealing with your daily shenanigans. We will be closing your account. Please submit a withdrawal form immediately.
No further fees will be deducted from your account including last month. This decision is final and will not be discussed any further. We hope you understand our decision.
Click "Withdrawal" on the top of the platform to make a withdrawal immediately.

Best regards,
Hannah"

Followed up by:

"Hi Mitchell,

Kindly provide the withdrawal form as we do require it for the exchange AML policies for all outward transfers.
Additionally, please delete your Facebook group you have created. Thank you. Have a nice weekend.
Best regards,
Brian Hart | Client Relations Manager"

Please note, these e-mails were not sent to the account I registered to blue trading with. And they knew about the facebook group, which was secret. The only explanation being that their so called "client" Jimmy Scarff is a shill who's working for them. He's Australian, so if you're ever on the phone with someone with an Australian accent from Blue Trading, it's likely him. Note: All of Jimmy's comments were since deleted from Youtube.

So that's it. 2 months, 36% ROI, got all my money, got out in one piece (well, technically... 1.36 pieces)

Steer clear of these people. Yes, the returns are amazing, but given this level of operation, who knows when things will go south.

Also, if ANYONE (yes, I'm looking at you, Hannah) wants to tell me I'm lying, I've still got all my statements, I've still got all the e-mails, all of which I'd be happy to post.
Be safe y'all.

Guys...This poster (Exeed with the Jesus avatar) might be truly delusional. :eek:

He admits acting like a maniac client and is surprised a profitable fund kicked him out?
No real fund yielding strong returns would ever deal with a guy like this... believe me, funds don't have time for people like him.

If they were a sham you would not have got your money OR been told to withdraw your funds.

Just chill out. You sound like you have a VERY OBSESSIVE personality.

Where did I admit to acting like a maniac. If you think asking questions, and not having them answered is acting like a maniac, then by all means. Put all your money in. Best of luck to you.

Back