• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
They swiped the remaining funds this morning from my account before they released this statement on their site...

I think they've spent the last few days rearranging money. To maximise their gains and leave us paupers with the bill.

"We sincerely apologize for this very disappointing event and wish we could continue operating but it is not possible at this time"... This statement is ridiculous. These scammers think they can apologize and get away with it? For whoever is interested I now post the results of the full investigation I got conducted by Wilsons Detectives just before all this scam blew up as I wanted to invested more money but I didn't trust them.Unfortunately I am a little disappointed with the investigation, it told me little more than I already did. My main objective was for the investigators to go to their alleged office in Tokyo, Rappongi Tower to assess the existence of it and in case it was positive to have a meeting with them pretending to be a prospect client. However the investigators didn't do so in spite of my recommendations and written objectives (typical!). Rather, they conducted a desktop investigation and exhausted all the budget (1,000 GBP). Anyway I post it here in two separate pdf's due to size for whoever is interested. I feel the only interesting bit of information is at page 5 where they state the details of the bank account in Hong Kong where all the deposits were made. There are a few details including passport numbers... I have no idea whether or not we could use that in any way. I also contacted another investigator (Galu) based in Tokyo and their investigation was much more intense, involving tailgating too but was way too expensive for me...

Attachments

• Due Diligence Report Blue Trading_1.pdf
    825.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Due Diligence Report Blue Trading_2.pdf
    568.9 KB · Views: 27
The hunt begins now
Now we have it in writing! It is complete fraud !!
Now all the injured should team up and put on a fund to hunt down the backers. The bounty just has to be high enough !! If high rewards are exposed, the hints come mostly from their own ranks !!

Back