• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hey, I'm guessing you've all seen whats happened... I'm thinking of making a group or if there are any already I'd love to join. I'm so furious they've taken my money its not happening without repercussions I hope you all feel the same!

OK guys. We have been scammed again. Ouch. High Risk High return.
Does anyone know of any managed fund to go into now with a return of 10%+ per month that seems honest?

Looks like I lost 27%.
I just processed final withdrawal by Bitcoin. I don't think it's a scam, just inevitable loss of a crazy high risk fund. :(

I am also one of the scammed many - as of last night my pot was 60% down but still positive,

This morning, in a negative.

Unsure realistically what we can do

I'm very disappointed. I had opened account in July 2018 and had already raised some money from the account but i still lost the gains I had and some invested capital

Hey, I'm guessing you've all seen whats happened... I'm thinking of making a group or if there are any already I'd love to join. I'm so furious they've taken my money its not happening without repercussions I hope you all feel the same!

I've filed a complaint in the UK this morning. I think everyone should do so, so it carries enough weight. They must have duped their clients of millions.

Europol:

https://www.europol.europa.eu/report-a-crime/report-cybercrime-online

It isn't even about recouping losses its about them hitting vulnerable people hard.

I hope (and pray) you all recover the money and more someway with good karma.

Back