• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BlueTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
Just had this when querying why some had adjustments and some haven’t....

Good evening,

We are so disappointed and apologetic for these devastating trades.

Our automatic trading software has never experienced a malfunction like this in the past and this has been a devastating development for our entire team. We discovered an issue with our PAMM trading system on 18 Feb 2019 that was quickly resolved. You may have noticed several trades for very low lot values / small wins or losses. This was due to our trading software creating trades with lot sizes that our PAMM account balances could not even support. This ultimately resulted in a continued issue causing erroneous trades with large or not even filled trades.

Unfortunately, there is no further action we can take. Onyx Capital sent all these orders to market and they were indeed filled on many accounts. Some clients have been adjusted as the trades did not fully fill on their accounts but the others still reflecting negative balance are heavily impacted. You may also find a copy of the Onyx Capital primary trading block statement attached to this email.

If you have a remaining balance, please do submit a withdrawal request.

We hope to re-launch a new recovery fund next month under the BlueRate.com brand.

Regards,
Svetlana

Now they are even emailing about refunds for the Fiji meeting! Has anyone paid a deposit because they wanted to go?
If they will hold the meeting in again in the future when they "re-structure", I say we contact someone in Fiji to know if BT (or whatever name they'll have by then) is really there and we all go and pay them a visit! Anyone caught a meeting in Fiji before with BT? They say it's annual...

Well it can’t be a complete scam
As I have just received my final balance back via bitcoin

Hopefully they will start again soon

Back