• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BrokerArbitrage.com

General discussions of a financial company
You are incorrect on both counts...

1. The FPA does not own Broker Arbitrage.
2. Your words are here. One of your other posts ended up in moderation. I approved it a few hours ago. I'll give you a hint. Don't edit posts if you don't have to. Editing posts can send them to the moderation queue.

I did just remove several other posts. One was a duplicate. 3 involved attempts to get pirated copies. Does this meet with your approval?

Another account for another product on MQL5 making the sames does look suspicious. How do you know which is the original and which one is copying?

If you can prove that Broker Arbitrage is not the original source and if the person with the MQL5 account states that there is no business relationship allowing this, the FPA will treat Broker Arbitrage exactly the same as it has treated other pirated EAs - with a Scam Finding.

Please provide the evidence.

The FPA has clearly defined methods for declaring companies to be scams. This includes presentation of evidence, not just saying that a company is a scam. Does a real lawyer ask for action based on hearsay?

Please tell me why your words are here on display?

Where is this email? I want to see not only the body, but the full headers.

So far...

1. Two of the loudest voices in this thread turned out to work for a competing group of websites that had been abusing the FPA's Performance Testing Program. That company also faked emails from the FPA promoting their own products and attacking Broker Arbitrage. You can read about EAR16/TraderSurfing being kicked out of Performance Testing by Clicking Here.
2. No one has filed a formal Traders Court case.
3. No one has proven anything about the broker, other than it was virtually unknown before this. I don't like this either. FPA Testing asked for a new account on a known broker. I am sending a followup to that request.
4. No one has shown if Broker Arbitrage is copying from the MT5 account, if it's the other way around, or if they are from the same source.

If you have even the tiniest shred of real proof that the FPA owns even 1/1000 of a percent of Broker Arbitrage, please post it. To the best of my knowledge, Broker Arbitrage is a product of Forex Growth Bot. The FPA has no ownership interest in Broker Arbitrage, Forex Growth Bot, or any other EA currently on the market.

If you are a lawyer, I'd like to know what law firm you work for and what legal regulator you are registered with. I'm used to non-lawyers flinging libel. A properly trained and licensed lawyer would be more cautious about making libelous statements like this without any evidence.

Dear FPA members
Dear FPA
I am putting now here a copy of the e mail that was sent by( EAR16 EA ) provider to my client, after reading the e mail again, observing the words of the e mail, I found that EAR 16 says, ( he thinks FPA is the creator of broker arbitrage EA ), he did not say he is sure that FPA is the owner of the EA, he says only , he thinks.
Because I and other members here in the forum mentioned many times that broker arbitrage is a scammer, others said they bought the EA and did not work at all , some other members said they bought it and tried it with different brokers including the broker that was used by the ( broker arbitrage ) itself, also did not work, a member mentioned clearly that the broker that is used by ( broker arbitrage) refused to return him his money.
That realy made me crazy about FPA, because what was mentioned in the forum here by all members was considered only (rumors ) and FPA find it not enough to consider (broker arbitrage) a scammer, to remove it from his list.

So, as soon as I received the e mail of EAR16, I immediately posted here and believed what EAR16 mentioned that he thinks that FPA is the creator of broker arbitrage EA, I considered this a proof that FPA is the real creator of the broker arbitrage EA, which is not fair of course, as the text of the e mail of EAR16 does not reach the level of (proof).
So, I owe an apology to Bill and to FPA site, because I considered the EAR16 e mail , as proof against FPA, which legally is not considered a proof.
But though my apology to them about this point. But I still of course , from my point of view, find FPA very kind with ( broker arbitrage EA ) more than what he deserves, as their kindness gave him the chance to hunt more victims.
FPA asked (broker arbitrage ) to find another good broker to use it with his EA, that was for long time, why (broker arbitrage ) did not do that , which usually takes a week of two, the answer is simple, that (broker arbitrage EA ) will never work on any good broker.
Thank you

Here is the e mail that was sent from EAR16 EA, to my client, I removed only the name of the client, did not edit anything at all.

----- الرسالة التي أعيد توجيهها -----
من: ‪ear 16‬ ‪<ear16ea@gmail.com>‬
إلى:
تاريخ الإرسال: الثلاثاء 24 يونيو، 2014‏ 1:12 م
الموضوع: Re: questions

We stopped in FPA TEST:
1. Suspect copy and employs FPA accounts that can read.
2 do not understand how allows scammers and touts
3 think they are also creators of EAs and sell as brokerarbitrage. Everyone knows that it is "ea arb" and has never worked in real and serious brokers, they also.
4 All our accounts are real and verified, and all our customers over one month, have won a high% in their accounts.
5 have totally lost confidence in this web.

We will continue to sell and support our strategy.
and continue taking positive result in impressive.

a greeting
ear16 trader team
El 27/05/2014 23:41, escribió:

Last edited:
Back