• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss BrokerArbitrage.com

General discussions of a financial company
That's true !!! This is a pure scammer. He copies an account from someone else. This is no EA, I tried this. It's not working.

ADMIN: HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP THIS SCAMMER ON YOUR EA-LIST ???

Diogenes! Stay away !!! Try to get your money back, before the shop is closed. THIS IS SCAM! You WILL loose your money.

Hello Patrichia!

Great Job you did!!! You are absolutely right. The trades on mql5.com/en/signals/33860 are exactly the same trades which can be seen here on FPA. Same time, same LOT, same TP - everything. How did you find this? A very good investigation, you did.

This scammer is just implementing this account to FPA and tells everyone that his EA does this. PURE LIE !

Hello Patrichia!

Great Job you did!!! You are absolutely right. The trades on mql5.com/en/signals/33860 are exactly the same trades which can be seen here on FPA. Same time, same LOT, same TP - everything. How did you find this? A very good investigation, you did.

This scammer is just implementing this account to FPA and tells everyone that his EA does this. PURE LIE !

My BrokerArbitrage works just fine with a real account with Pepperstone who is regulated, look for yourself

... https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/brokerarbitrage/967978 & FX Blue - Statement for raytonic

Dear Forex Peace Army Admin!

I really wonder, why this b......t EA is still on your EA list? How many people shall give their hard earned money for this EA that never ever works ?

To Patrichia you said, you require some proof, before you can erase it. Her you are !

In June 2014 I bought the Broker Arbitrage EA (further only BA. It's not worth to mention the full name). Of course, I was impressed by the profit it seems to make.

500 USD is a lot of money, but it looked to be worth to proof it. A money back guarantee ! What else do I want?

I counterchecked on FPA for any negative comments and couldn't find one. Strange ! Maybe my server didn't work properly or I should have reloaded the page. I don't know why I did not find any negative things like I did a week after. But this comes later.

I bought BA and everything looked fine. I got acces to their members page and downloaded the EA to my brandnew notebook with Win 7.

I couldn't get it to work. It was initializing initializing initializing.... for 2 hours.

I send a mail to Mark Reid and about 2 hours later he told me to let it run overnight. I did so and guess what I saw next morning? initializing

I wrote to Mark again and he made a TeamViewer session. He did the same steps again as I did. The result: initializing initializing initializing initializing initializing ....

Meanwhile I installed it to my old PC with Windows XP.

No problems here. It was running fine. No initializing. Mark asked me if I could run it on my XP-machine. In the meantime he will find out why it doesn't run on Win7

But no, NULL, ZERO trades the next 3 days. But I expected 10 and more trades per day. 30 trades were already missing. Mark told me to wait.

I did not wait and installed FX CHOICE Metatrader and opened a demo account with FX Choice. You should know, Mark Reid recommends that broker. BA will run outstandingly on this broker.

The first trade started about 4 hours later at 2014.6.16 13:59. I stopped that fiasko at 2014.6.17 17:41 when the last running trade had closed.

In this short period it made 24 trades (aha !!!)

10,000 USD demo account:

16 trades lost

8 trades won

- 198,67 USD LOSS

in about 28 hours

Then I came back to FPA and checked BA again.Maybe someone had the same problems. Suddendly I saw there dozens of negative comments. Why not a week before. We will never know.

One really good investigated report was made by Patrichia. He or She claimed that the trades which are presented on FPA are exactly the same as on "mql5.com/en/signals/33860".

I followed that link and there I saw that Patrichia was absolutely correct. Well done!

Immediatly I claimed my money back. Mark denied and I had to send screenshots of his homepage to ClickBetter.com to get a refund approved.

Finally, I got a mail from ClickBetter.com. They told me that I will get a refund in 2-21 days.

I haven't seen the money yet.

I can proof every word here with mails and screenshots.

ADMIN, what else do you need to ban this scammer,

This scammer copies only the trades from mql5.com/en/signals/33860 to his FPA account and claims, these trades are done by his EA. Bull****. This EA does NOT work. It works on a demo account only. But here it works totally different. An here it makes only losses.

Again: on the recommended brokers demo account 16 losses, 8 winners -198,67 USD loss in a little more than one day.

This IS scam!

Delete it from the EA list.

To make sure that this report doesn't get lost like some other reports from me before, I will give a copy to your friends from MyFxBook.

Yours sincerely

Jay Oksenboel, Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe

Lucky You, Raytonic.

It seems that you are the only lonely one where this EA seems to work. Good for you. Still strange to me, why there are so many (including me) who did not get this EA to make profit or even to get it to run.

The simple answer, is that person who said the EA works properly, is only belongs to the EA provider, it is not difficult to know,
When hundreds says it does not work, and only one person says it works properly, then it is 100 % this person is only the same scammer of the EA. He simply makes a different e mail , set in the e mail any country, then participate to FPA, then post this garbage.

Dear Forex Peace Army Admin!

I really wonder, why this b......t EA is still on your EA list? How many people shall give their hard earned money for this EA that never ever works ?

To Patrichia you said, you require some proof, before you can erase it. Her you are !

In June 2014 I bought the Broker Arbitrage EA (further only BA. It's not worth to mention the full name). Of course, I was impressed by the profit it seems to make.

500 USD is a lot of money, but it looked to be worth to proof it. A money back guarantee ! What else do I want?

I counterchecked on FPA for any negative comments and couldn't find one. Strange ! Maybe my server didn't work properly or I should have reloaded the page. I don't know why I did not find any negative things like I did a week after. But this comes later.

I bought BA and everything looked fine. I got acces to their members page and downloaded the EA to my brandnew notebook with Win 7.

I couldn't get it to work. It was initializing initializing initializing.... for 2 hours.

I send a mail to Mark Reid and about 2 hours later he told me to let it run overnight. I did so and guess what I saw next morning? initializing

I wrote to Mark again and he made a TeamViewer session. He did the same steps again as I did. The result: initializing initializing initializing initializing initializing ....

Meanwhile I installed it to my old PC with Windows XP.

No problems here. It was running fine. No initializing. Mark asked me if I could run it on my XP-machine. In the meantime he will find out why it doesn't run on Win7

But no, NULL, ZERO trades the next 3 days. But I expected 10 and more trades per day. 30 trades were already missing. Mark told me to wait.

I did not wait and installed FX CHOICE Metatrader and opened a demo account with FX Choice. You should know, Mark Reid recommends that broker. BA will run outstandingly on this broker.

The first trade started about 4 hours later at 2014.6.16 13:59. I stopped that fiasko at 2014.6.17 17:41 when the last running trade had closed.

In this short period it made 24 trades (aha !!!)

10,000 USD demo account:

16 trades lost

8 trades won

- 198,67 USD LOSS

in about 28 hours

Then I came back to FPA and checked BA again.Maybe someone had the same problems. Suddendly I saw there dozens of negative comments. Why not a week before. We will never know.

One really good investigated report was made by Patrichia. He or She claimed that the trades which are presented on FPA are exactly the same as on "mql5.com/en/signals/33860".

I followed that link and there I saw that Patrichia was absolutely correct. Well done!

Immediatly I claimed my money back. Mark denied and I had to send screenshots of his homepage to ClickBetter.com to get a refund approved.

Finally, I got a mail from ClickBetter.com. They told me that I will get a refund in 2-21 days.

I haven't seen the money yet.

I can proof every word here with mails and screenshots.

ADMIN, what else do you need to ban this scammer,

This scammer copies only the trades from mql5.com/en/signals/33860 to his FPA account and claims, these trades are done by his EA. Bull****. This EA does NOT work. It works on a demo account only. But here it works totally different. An here it makes only losses.

Again: on the recommended brokers demo account 16 losses, 8 winners -198,67 USD loss in a little more than one day.

This IS scam!

Delete it from the EA list.

To make sure that this report doesn't get lost like some other reports from me before, I will give a copy to your friends from MyFxBook.

Yours sincerely

Jay Oksenboel, Copenhagen, Denmark, Europe

MY friend
I am a woman lawyer.
I will tell you why this EA is still on FPA till now, despite the fact that many many people here say this is a scam .
I know my words will be deleted from here as soon as I put it here.
The reason, which came to one of my clients by e mail, from an EA provider, which justify the reason that this scammer EA still here.
is the following:
The owner of this Broker Arbitrage is the FPA itself, you will be shocked , I was shocked too for only little time, but for sorrow, this seems to be fact, The e mail came to one of my clients, my client , who is a good lawyer too, has forwarded the e mail to me. I was not very much surprised , as it became clear the FPA is the owner of Broker Arbitrage EA.

Last edited:
Broker Arbitrage and Deutsche Trading are SCAMMERS! Warning! Do not open accounts with Deutsche Trading!
Now I tell you my experience.
I opened an account with this broker, I made ​​a deposit of 1500 USD.
After some time I asked for a withdrawal, but they did not give me my money back!
Scammers!
It is more than two weeks that I have asked money back, and when I ask for information they say me continuosly that they will send money back, but at today no news about this.

You are 100 % correct

After seeing the (possible) results of this EA, of course I was very interested in buying it ... and I almost did.
But since FPA is not my only source of information, I started investigating. And I ended up with a competing forum ... Donna Forex.

Especially page 2 is interesting. The pictures are not real, someone has 'educated' the EA and seems to be the same as others, the people behind it are know scammers, etc. etc.

I'm not sure what kind of evidence we can provide to prove that this EA needs to be removed. There are plenty of people who tried it and every time they claim that the system needs to be updated, that the settings are wrong even though they were provided by themselves, people not getting their refund (some do though, but certainly not all). I'm not going to buy it, just to provide some emails. Others have done so already elsewhere.
So I hope FPA is wiling to look at other forums as well, and then draw a conclusion.

FPA is the owner of Broker Arbitrage EA, that is why he will not remove it from here.
HE WILL ONLY REMOVE OUR WORDS

Back